Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Old Kits

Hi all,

I don’t know if there is a thread on something similar for me to hijack so I thought I would make my own.

I’m really interested in collecting our old kits so if you have an old shirt in ok condition that you are willing to sell, pref medium but I’m not too fused, then get in touch. Particularly after the old Fox Leisure ones.

ta

Hi all,

I think this might be the best thread to ask for help. I'm really keen to get a match worn shirt, ideally Albrighton but they don't ever come up. There's one on eBay now which appears to have the characteristics of a match worn so I'd appreciate any thoughts cos I know there are people on here with crazy amazing collections.

Ebay .....hope that works otherwise the link is huge! It should show a drinkwater shirt

Thanks

Siobhan

Edited by jockkkk

2 minutes ago, jockkkk said:

Hi all,

I think this might be the best thread to ask for help. I'm really keen to get a match worn shirt, ideally Albrighton but they don't ever come up. There's one on eBay now which appears to have the characteristics of a match worn so I'd appreciate any thoughts cos I know there are people on here with crazy amazing collections.

Ebay .....hope that works otherwise the link is huge! It should show a drinkwater shirt

Thanks

Siobhan

I’ve got a match worn poppy shirt for Albrighton from the title winning season, I wouldn’t personally trust eBay on that front.

Wait a few weeks and this years poppy shirts will be auctioned, may cost you a few hundred though.

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I’ve got a match worn poppy shirt for Albrighton from the title winning season, I wouldn’t personally trust eBay on that front.

Wait a few weeks and this years poppy shirts will be auctioned, may cost you a few hundred though.

Thanks for your thoughts.

36 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Bukta’s go on average for about £200, good shirt to have 

Haven’t seen a single one on sale since I’ve been looking to be fair, wasn’t trying to rip him off and was basing it on the price I’ve paid for the couple of Fox Leisure ones I’ve got recently.

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Haven’t seen a single one on sale since I’ve been looking to be fair, wasn’t trying to rip him off and was basing it on the price I’ve paid for the couple of Fox Leisure ones I’ve got recently.

To think you had to sit next to me at a match and listen to my drivel......and now you punish me like this?!?!?!? MODS.....

lol :P:whistle::giggle:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

To think you had to sit next to me at a match and listen to my drivel......and now you punish me like this?!?!?!? MODS.....

lol :P:whistle::giggle:

To be fair I have now found a few online with a buy it now price of £110, presume they have been on there for a while as people try their luck with them.

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

To be fair I have now found a few online with a buy it now price of £110, presume they have been on there for a while as people try their luck with them.

I had no idea it was that valuable, I must say - as I alluded to earlier, I had forgotten I'd hung onto it.

3 hours ago, Flappit said:

Hi all. I've had a few messages. I only just found out that the shirts are a sellable item, to be honest, so I need to do some research before talking about selling them, sorry. 

Blue one is 42" on label and blue/green is much bigger at 46/48" on label. 

I'd have the blue one off you.

4 hours ago, Flappit said:

Hi all. I've had a few messages. I only just found out that the shirts are a sellable item, to be honest, so I need to do some research before talking about selling them, sorry. 

Blue one is 42" on label and blue/green is much bigger at 46/48" on label. 

Fat cùnt.

• Haha 2

I keep an eye out on a few collectors websites, as there  are a few websites selling original "vintage shirts". The early 90s was an era when they were first mass produced and sold, so ones from the 80s are worth quite a bit. I have seen the bukta originals selling for about 200 quid before. They have only increased in price and will continue to do so, so you might wanna hold on to them for a bit. 

• Like 1

Expecting a delivery of Bukta goodies today. Picked up the blue shirt for much less than the prices being quoted on here by the way.

Websites like Classic football shirts and cult shirts put premium on them like many online retailers would.

The offer is still there for any old shirt though, anyone interested in selling any please PM me or tag me on here. Cheers