Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Old Kits

9 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Doubt anyone wants them, but I've got some more modern ones I'd part with.

15/16 white shirt

16/17 white shirt

16/17 home shirt with Champs League badges

18/19 home shirt

19/20 pink shirt

All medium or large

What size is your pink shirt mate? 

9 hours ago, brucey said:

Looks like mikk83 might be a reseller, picking up stuff for cheap and putting ridiculous markups on it.

For instance, this incredibly specific item was sold for the cheaper price by someone else about a month ago, and he's now selling it:

37DF18B4-D2D9-48D5-A71C-B72727A597B4.jpeg

FA6D5ED2-F867-46EC-A176-2919612029C6.jpeg

lol some of the prices on that shop.

A fool and his money etc etc...

2 hours ago, blurryface said:

Mikk83 is a cheeky c*** 

Tried offering me 20 quid for 5 shirts i had on ebay at one point.

Most of the stuff he sells is replica and not matchworn. I'd avoid him at all costs.

Yeah definitely looks a bit dodgy to me. Trying to sell a Kramaric training top for a fortune that wasn’t selling before lol I’ve got a Ben Hamer one I might offer him for £200.

I bought this Bukta jacket on eBay and after buying it I received a message to say it had a small hole in it, no big deal. It arrived yesterday and has a couple of stains on it that wern’t mentioned and I doubt will come out.

I’m trying to work out if it’s worth hanging onto or sending back for a full refund, what do you think? If you zoom in, the stains are slightly up and right from the Bukta logo and on the same side on the collar.

07610B34-FAC4-4DFA-BFDF-AF962ADF0311.jpeg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I bought this Bukta jacket on eBay and after buying it I received a message to say it had a small hole in it, no big deal. It arrived yesterday and has a couple of stains on it that wern’t mentioned and I doubt will come out.

I’m trying to work out if it’s worth hanging onto or sending back for a full refund, what do you think? If you zoom in, the stains are slightly up and right from the Bukta logo and on the same side on the collar.

KEEP. Just wear it when you are going on an all dayer for the football and the stains appear to have occurred mid gig! Most of my clothes are like this haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

KEEP. Just wear it when you are going on an all dayer for the football and the stains appear to have occurred mid gig! Most of my clothes are like this haha

The other thing to add is it’s like a ****ing tent on me lol it won’t be to wear to be fair will just be for the collection.

I’m a medium, this is a large going on more a double XL. I thought people were slimmer back then.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

The other thing to add is it’s like a ****ing tent on me lol it won’t be to wear to be fair will just be for the collection.

I’m a medium, this is a large going on more a double XL. I thought people were slimmer back then.

Fcuk it off then mate

As it's nearly Christmas, I've had a change of mind. How about a fixed price of £60 for each shirt I have? (plus postage if it needs sending anywhere).

Anyone interested puts their name in a virtual hat and then I'll do a draw to see who wins? Rule is that the same person can't have both shirts (unless only one person is interested, of course...) 

Just a reminder, this is for an original Blue Bukta, size 42" and a Jade/Navy Fox Leisure size 46" 

If no-one is interested at that price then I'm happy to stick on ebay and see what happens - will announce in this thread when the listings go up, if so.  Any interested parties, please DM me and I'll put you in the draw. Will leave this open until Monday morning.

14 minutes ago, Flappit said:

As it's nearly Christmas, I've had a change of mind. How about a fixed price of £60 for each shirt I have? (plus postage if it needs sending anywhere).

Anyone interested puts their name in a virtual hat and then I'll do a draw to see who wins? Rule is that the same person can't have both shirts (unless only one person is interested, of course...) 

Just a reminder, this is for an original Blue Bukta, size 42" and a Jade/Navy Fox Leisure size 46" 

If no-one is interested at that price then I'm happy to stick on ebay and see what happens - will announce in this thread when the listings go up, if so.  Any interested parties, please DM me and I'll put you in the draw. Will leave this open until Monday morning.

Blue Bukta please

There’s a few shirts that I’m looking to add to my collection if anyone is interesting in selling:

95/96 jade and navy shirt (medium)
14/15 red away shirt in long sleeve (medium/large)

14/15 gold away shirt (medium/large)

Any 14/15 Cambiasso shirt (medium/large)

15/16 black away shirt (medium/large)

18/19 grey away shirt (medium)

Feel free to DM me if you have any and are interested in selling. 

8 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

A few of us had these in school. Some kids had mums unable to do a colour wash and the white bit always went some kind of manky lilac/sky blue lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/11/2020 at 23:33, tom27111 said:

Doubt anyone wants them, but I've got some more modern ones I'd part with.

15/16 white shirt

16/17 white shirt

16/17 home shirt with Champs League badges

18/19 home shirt

19/20 pink shirt

All medium or large

Just an update...

These have all sold to a single buyer, who was the first to contact me.

I know a few of you showed interest in the 15/16 shirt, but it made sense for them to all go together :thumbup:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Just an update...

These have all sold to a single buyer, who was the first to contact me.

I know a few of you showed interest in the 15/16 shirt, but it made sense for them to all go together :thumbup:

Mik will have these on eBay at £300 a pop.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Flappit said:

Navy jade please.

Well that was straightforward in the end. @Ric Flair, you get the blue Bukta as no-one else showed any interest and after a star-filled ceremony in which no expense was spent, the glamorous celebrity, Olive from on the buses, pulled one name from the hat for the Jade & Green and it is.... @Costock_Fox

If you guys want to private message me with email addresses, etc. we can discuss how to transfer money and get shirts handed over/posted.