Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Old Kits

4 hours ago, premier blues said:

I actually have the red bukta shirt was from Brian Littles first season. The club sold 50 long sleeved version's limited edition they were all size small 

I remember them being in the club shop, they only sold adult sizes iirc?

On 24/08/2022 at 09:55, hebangsthedrums said:

Just sorting more old stuff and have some shirts - please PM with offers, ideally want to sell en masse.

Details below, post with rest of pics to follow;

1995-96 Fox Leisure – 42/44 inch

2000-01 Le Coq Sportif – 42/44 inch

2002-03 Le Coq Sportif – 46/48 inch

2004-05 Le Coq Sportif – XL (Aliiance & Leicester sponsor peeling off in part)

2004-05 Le Coq Sportif – S – have two of this size, hence 2 pics

2005-06 JJB – L

2005-06 JJB (away) – L

2009-10 Joma – XL

2011-12 Burrda  – sizings faded away, would guess XL

2011-12 Burrda (away) – XL

2012-13 Puma XL

2015-16 Puma – XXL

2016-17 Puma (third) - XL

I have all of these still available aside form the JJB away if anyone wants to make offers...

Ideally I'd like to sell en masse - pics are in the original posts.

PM if interested :)

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Burbagefox89 said:

Lol what on earth.

I’m not even sure where to begin with it to be honest, emailed the club historian to understand what we have in the trophy cabinet might verify this. I’ve seen winners medals crop up but not the actual trophy.

2 hours ago, Burbagefox89 said:

That is absolutely incredible... not just the fact of the backstory but also the £75k pricetag. Be interesting to see what comes of @Costock_Fox's email.

Not sure the passage "Historic football trophies do not come much more desirable than this!" isn't the most accurate for a trophy lifted just the three times.

Think £75k is a lot if it's missing its top tbh.

5 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

That is absolutely incredible... not just the fact of the backstory but also the £75k pricetag. Be interesting to see what comes of @Costock_Fox's email.

Not sure the passage "Historic football trophies do not come much more desirable than this!" isn't the most accurate for a trophy lifted just the three times.

Think £75k is a lot if it's missing its top tbh.

I’m not emailing John, he isn’t the best at replying.

And £75k is ludicrous, realistically if it’s the genuine one you are talking a couple of grand.

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/12/2022 at 08:16, ianormondroyd said:

Was in the shop yesterday and saw a 90-92 bukta red third shirt hanging in the staff only area.  Guessing this will be the next retro release along with the 2002-03 (not sure it's retro yet) shirt. 

Be worth keeping a look out as I'd imagine it'll be a quick seller. Save one for me though! 

Think these will be in the shop soon. However, these are a fiver cheaper and a discount code for a further 10% is available. 

https://www.3retro.com/newin/newin/newin/1012_leicester-city-1990-bukta-third-retro-shirt.html

Discount code: 3RETRO10

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ianormondroyd said:

Think these will be in the shop soon. However, these are a fiver cheaper and a discount code for a further 10% is available. 

https://www.3retro.com/newin/newin/newin/1012_leicester-city-1990-bukta-third-retro-shirt.html

Something wrong about Leicester shirts in red.

Like I get it, it's got our badge on but just looks wrong and I personally would never want to wear one of these. Just like the one we recently had as well, something not right about it. 

6 hours ago, ianormondroyd said:

Still after the original of this if anyone is selling.

• 7 months later...

Probably got a spare 90/92 White Bukta shirt going to be sold soon if any other collectors fancy it. Pretty rare, I had to pay a very silly price for mine but wouldn’t expect anyone to be quite as mental, but no daft offers please.

Message me if interested.

On 07/05/2023 at 10:00, Rob1742 said:

These are really rare. Basically we needed a third kit for a certain game, and so what wasn’t needed for the players were sold in the club shop. I remember seeing them, but can’t recall why I didn’t get one.

Luckily Garry Mills gave me his number 10 before the great escape game. I met him in the car park prior, but only just managed to get there in time.

I wore it for the match and afterwards ran on the pitch with thousands of others, he saw me and gave the badge a kiss and said “ I told you we would stay up didn’t I”

This all came around from a conversation after the Ipswich game where we wore red. I didn’t know I would get his red shirt. But after the Ipswich game I told him I thought we were down because results went against us. He told me not to worry.

Great player, great story and a great shirt. I also have number 8 that Dave Kelly threw into the crowd, and I paid £100 for it from the lad who got it. I think I have number 3 too, a player sold me that one but he never wore it. 

Incredibly rare shirt, I still don’t know why I didn’t buy one when I saw them in the club shop, but luckily I have the above ones.

That Garry Mills moment was incredible, great guy, really really nice chap

Hi Gary

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 13/06/2022 at 17:47, JayTheFox said:

75DF9A2A-0314-46A5-98C5-35676ABC5F34.thumb.jpeg.f509cf354bd889cc9ce32b43f184c4c9.jpeg

Just sorting some stuff out and came across some old shirts. Message me if anyone is interested in any of them. Thank you

Hi, Do you have the black M shirt still?

Thanks.