Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Old Kits

On 07/11/2020 at 21:22, Flappit said:

Hi all. I've had a few messages. I only just found out that the shirts are a sellable item, to be honest, so I need to do some research before talking about selling them, sorry. 

Blue one is 42" on label and blue/green is much bigger at 46/48" on label. 

How much you looking for, for the blue/green? Might be a little big on me but oh well 

7 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Expecting a delivery of Bukta goodies today. Picked up the blue shirt for much less than the prices being quoted on here by the way.

Websites like Classic football shirts and cult shirts put premium on them like many online retailers would.

The offer is still there for any old shirt though, anyone interested in selling any please PM me or tag me on here. Cheers

Yeah ridiculously high. Desperately want the white bukta. Would love red but they are rocking horseshit. You'll find bargains on eBay where people are selling with honesty rather than greed. 

I got my jade/navy from Classic though at one of their Pop-Ups, I don't think they realised at the time how well regarded that shirt is. 

I'd be amazed if most of the Fox Leisure kits don't eventually end up as retro shirts in the club shop given LCFC still seems to be able to license the logo and the Walkers sponsorship. Just waiting for the 94/96 yellow one as the one I had when I was six doesn't quite fit now.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yeah ridiculously high. Desperately want the white bukta. Would love red but they are rocking horseshit. You'll find bargains on eBay where people are selling with honesty rather than greed. 

I got my jade/navy from Classic though at one of their Pop-Ups, I don't think they realised at the time how well regarded that shirt is. 

I still paid about £100 for it but still.

Look at all the vultures circling for the shirts I want, get your own thread lol 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Is Bukta still a going concern? I'd love to see the 1991-1992 home shirt in the club shop.

They had small / extra small a couple of months ago in blue and white versions. They'd been reduced to 20 quid. Only thing missing was the bukta logo.

1 hour ago, Bilo said:

Is Bukta still a going concern? I'd love to see the 1991-1992 home shirt in the club shop.

You can get the reproduction in the club shop. 

However, whoever is manufacturing that shirt and the Fox Leisure editions have somehow managed to produce an even more ill-fitting shirt than the originals. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm really not sure what to do. Having looked around, it's hard to get an idea of price as there's just not that many on the market. I wish I was well enough off to just let it go to a fan for a few quid, but I have to be honest, if I can sell each shirt for anywhere near to £100 the money would come in very handy. I could put it up on eBay and it might only get to £50 or it may make much more (or less!) but that might be the fairest way to do it. Or people who are interested could just PM what they're prepared to pay like a hidden auction and it gets settled that way?  Open to suggestions. I'm not wanting to fleece anyone, but I'm lucky enough to have two shirts that are highly desirable, it would appear, so I may as well see what I can sell them for?

To confirm, Bukta blue shirt is 42" on label, measures 22" across from armpit to armpit when flat, so would be skin tight on a 44" chest.  The Jade/Navy Fox Leisure kit is 44/46" on label and measures 24" from armpit to armpit flat, so skin tight on a 48" chest and baggy below that!

1 hour ago, Flappit said:

I'm really not sure what to do. Having looked around, it's hard to get an idea of price as there's just not that many on the market. I wish I was well enough off to just let it go to a fan for a few quid, but I have to be honest, if I can sell each shirt for anywhere near to £100 the money would come in very handy. I could put it up on eBay and it might only get to £50 or it may make much more (or less!) but that might be the fairest way to do it. Or people who are interested could just PM what they're prepared to pay like a hidden auction and it gets settled that way?  Open to suggestions. I'm not wanting to fleece anyone, but I'm lucky enough to have two shirts that are highly desirable, it would appear, so I may as well see what I can sell them for?

To confirm, Bukta blue shirt is 42" on label, measures 22" across from armpit to armpit when flat, so would be skin tight on a 44" chest.  The Jade/Navy Fox Leisure kit is 44/46" on label and measures 24" from armpit to armpit flat, so skin tight on a 48" chest and baggy below that!

Ebay with a reserve seems the most sensible way mate. 

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

You can get the reproduction in the club shop. 

However, whoever is manufacturing that shirt and the Fox Leisure editions have somehow managed to produce an even more ill-fitting shirt than the originals. 

Correct. I was really looking forward to snaffling a couple of them when they first came out, but I tried them on in the club shop and they were horrendous fitting. Left them be

14 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Best of luck...

A3CFA244-B178-4843-8BD9-035521FBEC7A.jpeg

The guy selling that on eBay [ mikk83 ] has a SERIOUS amount of LCFC stuff for sale including match worn and signed.

He's either got a contact inside the club or worked there or spends a long time hanging around after matches for autographs, or all three.

2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

The guy selling that on eBay [ mikk83 ] has a SERIOUS amount of LCFC stuff for sale including match worn and signed.

He's either got a contact inside the club or worked there or spends a long time hanging around after matches for autographs, or all three.

Yeah I’ve seen that he’s got about 10 shirts on there for the same price, mad.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah I’ve seen that he’s got about 10 shirts on there for the same price, mad.

Sure I've got some shirts from the 90s in a box somewhere - seems like they might be valuable!

Also, got some squad signed shirts from 99-00 era, no idea what they're worth.

Same goes for a matchworn Richie de Laet away shirt from the 15-16 title season, signed by RdL - don't think I'd let that go unless it was a seriously daft offer.

4 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Sure I've got some shirts from the 90s in a box somewhere - seems like they might be valuable!

Also, got some squad signed shirts from 99-00 era, no idea what they're worth.

Same goes for a matchworn Richie de Laet away shirt from the 15-16 title season, signed by RdL - don't think I'd let that go unless it was a seriously daft offer.

They are definitely valuable but not as high as them prices, he is definitely chancing it a bit and I can’t imagine he sells much for the listed prices. I’ve recently got a few of them on auction for £50 or less.

Yeah same here, I’ve got a few signed bits and there isn’t a chance I’m selling my Albrighton match worn shirt from 15/16.

Edited by Costock_Fox

40 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Looks like mikk83 might be a reseller, picking up stuff for cheap and putting ridiculous markups on it.

For instance, this incredibly specific item was sold for the cheaper price by someone else about a month ago, and he's now selling it:

37DF18B4-D2D9-48D5-A71C-B72727A597B4.jpeg

FA6D5ED2-F867-46EC-A176-2919612029C6.jpeg

• Like 1

My pride and joy is my original Coca-Cola cup winners 1997 shirt with Izzet 6 on the back which still (just about) fits

The most random one I still have is the 06/07 yellow JJB away in XL! I’m a Medium but they were selling them off for £5 on the last game of the season against Wolves (we lost 4-1!), ah the memories😂

On 11/11/2020 at 14:00, Flappit said:

You still got the Blue Bukta?

On 11/11/2020 at 11:40, Cardiff_Fox said:

I've got the white bukta, not 10/10 condition though, a bit faded and a few bobbles.

Also got the blue and white fox leisure in perfect nick.

Plus a scoreline effort from around 87-88 but the Walkers Crisps sponsor has peeled off...