Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simoken

Danny Murphy

Danny Murphy is a twat  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Danny Murphy is a twat

• Yes!
    • Maybe

One thing I'll pick up on that Murphy said yesterday is that Tielemans 'needs to improve on his defensive discipline'.

He made one mistake last week vs Palace in not marking Zaha properly (what other centre-mids like Youri would?). I can't think of any other time he's needed to improve his defensive discipline this season. So I'm guessing Murphy just has that one moment in mind and used that as justification for his point in his own head.

But I actually think, because he looks fitter and more energetic, his defensive side of his game has improved. That also might be because of his position much deeper anyway but this season especially the trust seems to be there from other players that he'll get in and put a few tackles where required and show a bit more physicality. He's not just a player to pick a pass out but he's also becoming a player to be a bit more aggressive when required. 

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

Murphy built an orphanage for under privileged African kids with his own bare hands. Good guy apparently.  

All before tea time, but I don't like to brag.

I've used this same 'Murphy' joke so many times and it was never funny in the first place,  Sigh.

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

Yeah it’s pish.

Btw, Murphy also sponsors several endangered species animals and runs a rescue home for abandoned pets.

Decent bloke apparently.

That bit's actually true.  Well, close enough.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

Murphy is a decent guy who does a lot of good work for charity apparently 

Charity work does not automatically make you a decent person. Many do it just for appearances.

Paul Scholes face when Savage was talking about our new grounds and when can Leicester be considered a big club was quite funny. He clearly hates us for upsetting the order of things.

Edited by z-layrex

Some people on here are too easily offended and over analyse everything, most pundits say nothing more then the guy in the local pub.

Its like diving, Salah dives it a disgrace, Vardy does he's being smart.

Someone says Tieleman's should go to bigger club, cue outrage. LCFC fans says 'Olise should join us because we are a bigger club then Reading', it's the natural order of things.

Guy don't turn into Liverpool fans 'outraged at everything, ashamed of nothing'

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Some people on here are too easily offended and over analyse everything, most pundits say nothing more then the guy in the local pub.

Its like diving, Salah dives it a disgrace, Vardy does he's being smart.

Someone says Tieleman's should go to bigger club, cue outrage. LCFC fans says 'Olise should join us because we are a bigger club then Reading', it's the natural order of things.

Guy don't turn into Liverpool fans 'outraged at everything, ashamed of nothing'

I think this is very true, but it doesn’t excuse Murphy from being a crap pundit.

I’m less offended by the fact that he says every player who has more than three good games for Leicester should: “ go to a bigger club” - it’s just that’s all he’s got.

No analysis, no insight, no expert thought just a lazy: “..... he’s needs to be playing for the Liverpool’s, the Uniteds, the Cities. ...... “

Yawn!!!