Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jon the Hat

Hendrie on Short loan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...lla/4420718.stm

I'm not saying he would necessarily come, but does anoyone think it would be worth it for a couple of months?

Well if he was going to go anywhere I think it would prollybe to us or wolves. Maybe cov, he would want to stay fairly local.

he could definately improve the team, bit of a creative spark is just what we need.

I haven't seen him at all this season but it's go to be worth a go for a month or two.

Well with a bit of luck someone at city is having a quiet day and reading the BBC! Get it done! He wouldn't be in the press saying this if the club haven't told him to go on loan for a couple of months.

Hendrie knows where the net is, I think he'll be looking to go on loan to a premiership club though.

Only Sunderland and West Brom reasltically have a need for Hendry.

I dunno Rick, if its just so match practise he's after he might be looking at the championship.

if you look at the table, Villa are in a scrap at the minute, loaning Hendry out to another Premiership club would be adding strength and depth to their rivals.

Would be pointless IMO.

He might score us a few goals and get us a few points, something we could do with. We are also in need of a quality midfielder whilst Hughes and Wesolowski are out. Somebody needs to show the midfielders how to score aswell, it's embarassing.

He might score us a few goals and get us a few points, something we could do with. We are also in need of a quality midfielder whilst Hughes and Wesolowski are out. Somebody needs to show the midfielders how to score aswell, it's embarassing.

A few extra goals that still won't get us into the play offs though, rather keep the money in the bank for jan or the summer.

A few extra goals that still won't get us into the play offs though, rather keep the money in the bank for jan or the summer.

Yeah I suppose, anyway I doubt Levein is after a midfielder. It will be a striker or nothing. Plus we need to keep a few quid back in case we get to keep Smith for the season.

I thought you were going to be more positive! I have reservations about it but Hendrie's a good player whose presence might add a bit more to the growing buzz around the camp and those few extra goals might help the cause cos we're not getting any from midfield just now.

It's your reference to the play-offs which is negative. You should be right of course. Our chance should have long gone. But in fact we are only a few points below sixth place with an improving side.

I cannot believe Hume and Smith won't start making or scoring a few goals soon and that would be a bonus alongside anything we get by way of a striker in January. I don't make any predictions but it is not as if we need something startling to make forward strides in this League.

You've been a fan a long time, that's obvious, but surely there not ALL of the optimism has been pounded out of you by City's prolonged spell of underperformance over recent seasons.

Come on Babylon....smile and cheer!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I thought you were going to be more positive! I have reservations about it but Hendrie's a good player whose presence might add a bit more to the growing buzz around the camp and those few extra goals might help the cause cos we're not getting any from midfield just now.

It's your reference to the play-offs which is negative. You should be right of course. Our chance should have long gone. But in fact we are only a few points below sixth place with an improving side.

I cannot believe Hume and Smith won't start making or scoring a few goals soon and that would be a bonus alongside anything we get by way of a striker in January. I don't make any predictions but it is not as if we need something startling to make forward strides in this League.

You've been a fan a long time, that's obvious, but surely there not ALL of the optimism has been pounded out of you by City's prolonged spell of underperformance over recent seasons.

Come on Babylon....smile and cheer!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HENDRIE for ENGLAND

Archived