Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Choudhury

I like Choudhury, he brings energy to the side when he comes on. However, it's not clear to me how he should be used. The energy he has is a bit chaotic. If we were chasing a game he's too defensive and his chaotic energy doesn't give us an attacking option (like Gray's unpredictability used to for instance). And if we are trying to see out a game his chaotic energy is a liability.

So while I like him, he's always going to be a fringe player here and probably should move on to progress his career.

23 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

With players of the seeming quality of Braybrooke, wormleighton, Alves, madivadua and maswisinhe coming through i think he's in trouble.

...if he really is on £60k a week, and he doe not take up the chance to move, then this is a way of living for him and not a career!!!

If this is what he wants then good luck to him where ever he ends up. He will not be losing any sleep with the upcoming talent coming through. I suspect we will get into a position where we cannot move up a place nor lose a position, and that will be the opportunity to bring in one or two of the academy lads. I would love Braybrooke to get on the pitch, Wormleighton (he is going to be a fans favourite) as well and Popov upfront.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Update
  • Like 1

He’s rubbish that’s why he’s not getting a game . Yes he runs around but he’s often running around chasing shadows and leaving gaping holes in the formation . Gets caught on the ball regularly has little awareness of what’s going on around him . Not forgetting the amount of misjudged back passes to the keeper. And the best of all when Fuchs was taking a throw in and he runs to receive the ball then turns his back on it as Fuchs takes the throw in so the ball hits him on the back . Also remember a cup game during covid and all you could here all game was Rodgers barking orders  at  him and Gray all match  because the pair were clueless. 

• 6 months later...