Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
elvistoday

FA Cup Final Programmes Arrived - all damaged !

I’ve now got two - one damaged and one okay. If for any reason anybody wants the damaged one I’m happy to post it out. I don’t need two. When I say damaged it’s just the back page, if it’s going in a frame you wouldn’t even notice it. 

Edited by Manini

No sign of them reaching my area of Ireland....I know of 3 others still waiting....No response to emails so phoned club shop today to be told that since win last Saturday there is huge demand leading to delays . The fact that we all ordered ours well before the cut off  date to guarantee delivery before the final was totally ignored...very frustrating 

Still no sign of our programmers and no satisfactory response from the club 😡 Just wondering if most of you in the UK have been sorted yet ......If they have large supply in club shop can’t understand their argument that due to massive demand there is a delay postal deliveries.....Why Not ditch this crap distribution company and send them directly from the club at this stage.

Getting angry now at this shambles 

36 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

STILL
NOT
RECEIVED

STILL
NOT
GIVEN
A
TRACKING
NUMBER

Have you checked the transaction on lcfc.com? 

My transaction got cancelled for no reason and I had to go down on the morning of the game and ended up speaking with the retail manager - I highlighted that if my transaction had been cancelled then it was likely it had happened to other people. 

• Like 1

I emailed the club last week letting them know I hadn't received mine yet.

I had an email back the next day apologising for the problem and letting me know they'd requested a new one be sent..

The replacement arrived 2 days later.

It seems to have been a bit of a mess, but I can't fault them for sorting the issue as and when I raised it with them.

They have responded to apologise and  say that they are aware of problems and will send a replacement today.

What really annoys me is that they lied to me, i asked three times when i could expect it and what the tracking number was... three times they told me it was on its way but ignored the tracking number info, and now today they tell me they are aware of problems and will send.

1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

They have responded to apologise and  say that they are aware of problems and will send a replacement today.

What really annoys me is that they lied to me, i asked three times when i could expect it and what the tracking number was... three times they told me it was on its way but ignored the tracking number info, and now today they tell me they are aware of problems and will send.

Yes that's why I thought I'd go down and see the whites of their eyes. 

The best way is to assume them to be treacherous imbeciles and apart from odd exception you'll be right.