Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
elvistoday

FA Cup Final Programmes Arrived - all damaged !

21 minutes ago, MiDuck55 said:

You're lucky..  I just spoke to them and was fobbed off with 'wait to see if it arrives today'.  This despite the fact the order still shows as 'processing' rather than dispatched.  Now relying on Postman Pat to weave some magic !

Mine had arrived but both damaged. They just asked to see a photo by email.

19 hours ago, elvistoday said:

Dispatched via some organization based in Northamption all 3 of "my collectible souvenir programmes" arrived with the back page of the programme glue'd to the inside of the envelope (non protected) they were distributed.

Not best pleased, and will seek replacements for all 3 given how much they cost you would have thought more care would have been taken over post and packaging (which we had to pay for on top anyway !!!)

Anyone else have the same problem?

It’s a sign

Postman Pat said no!!!

Rang back the shop, they said no too.

Email us and we'll look into it and speak to the distributors.

If I want one today I've got to go into the shop and BUY one.

Sometimes the admin and ticket office make it very hard to love this club.

So this is why they wouldnt do the shop stock online, sounds like they got shipped out from manufacturing, seems badly handled, I would send it back and tell them you expect a new one undamaged as these are valuables to be held on to. 

They probably should have manually packaged them from a central supply at the store.

Told me to email in too. I’m not that arsed to be honest because I think I’m only going to frame it and I’ve got no inclination to sell it ever. It’s just a bit shit isn’t it, especially when there will undoubtedly be people who collect programmes and who take great pride in them being in mint condition. Little more care and attention and none of this happens. 

1 hour ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

We ordered on 28th and not received it either, post has already been today and we will most likely have left for Wembley before post tomorrow 🤬🤬🤬

Edited by Sampson

sounds like lots of us are in the same boat.  Ordered mine on the 29th April.  I've ordered 4.  One for me, my son, my father and my father in law.  All who will be together for the 1st time since Feb 2020 due to Covid and I really wanted to make it a special occasion. 

The shop emailed back to say it should arrive today or tomorrow.  My post man has been today with no delivery and i'm pretty sure they don't do Saturday delivery in Ashby. 

It just ruins part of the occasion doesn't it. I was really looking forward to the pre-match with the programmes and stuff.  My parents regaling my son with stories from the FA Cup finals they were part of previously. 

disappointing all round.  Especially after they were so quick to take the cash!

2 hours ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

We ordered on 28th and not received it either, post has already been today and we will most likely have left for Wembley before post tomorrow 🤬🤬🤬

I had emailed shop earlier and they have replied to say all programmes had been dispatched from supplier 1st class on Wednesday. Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow.

53 minutes ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

I had emailed shop earlier and they have replied to say all programmes had been dispatched from supplier 1st class on Wednesday. Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow.

I had exactly the same answer.

Feels a bit of an odd coincidence that the Royal Mail have not delivered so many separate people's deliveries though if they were indeed all shipped first class on Wednesday.

Edited by Sampson

Lotsa folk (including me) still waiting for the programme ordered online.  My order was sent in on 28th April.  I'm guessing the mailouts have been suspended while they find somebody's ass to kick.  I've just been down to the shop this morning and bought from there.  If the one I ordered turns up damaged I'll simply get my money back. If it arrives in good order, then I hope my wife will enjoy reading it on her birthday.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Duncan_K said:

Mine hasn’t arrived. And no news on a click and collect shop order from last week either. 

6 hours ago, MiDuck55 said:

You're lucky..  I just spoke to them and was fobbed off with 'wait to see if it arrives today'.  This despite the fact the order still shows as 'processing' rather than dispatched.  Now relying on Postman Pat to weave some magic !

Where do you see order information on the website?

I find the LCFC website so awkward to use.

6 hours ago, MiDuck55 said:

I spoke to the sales centre - they told me to send an email in, and they will send new ones out urgently.

My normal post on a Saturday arrives after I will be leaving the house, so asked the to courier it.

What is the point in having a programme if it arrives after the game! 

It still says 'processing' apparently because they are being sent by the printers, not the club.

After I sent the email, I got an auto-response basically saying 'thanks for the email, we will respond within 72 hours'. :doh:

34 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

I spoke to the sales centre - they told me to send an email in, and they will send new ones out urgently.

My normal post on a Saturday arrives after I will be leaving the house, so asked the to courier it.

What is the point in having a programme if it arrives after the game! 

It still says 'processing' apparently because they are being sent by the printers, not the club.

After I sent the email, I got an auto-response basically saying 'thanks for the email, we will respond within 72 hours'. :doh:

they replied pretty much straight away to mine, but it basically said "wait to see if it arrives tomorrow"..... if it doesn't.... there isn't much more that can be done!! lol. 

6 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Mine had arrived but both damaged. They just asked to see a photo by email.

Yeah I e mailed today, the sales office said wait for your postman, the reason I e mailed was coz he had already been and 2nd delivery's finished about 20 years ago!!!

The reason I ordered it was so I could have a read before the final, I'm not expecting it tomorrow, stuff (plenty of it) does get lost in the post!!