Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
elvistoday

FA Cup Final Programmes Arrived - all damaged !

Still not received mine although it was ordered on 30th April . Just checked my order and it still shows as 'processing'.  I was going to give it to my son who is coming to Leicester on Saturday to watch the final with me.  Will be gutted if I don't get it in time, but now worried that even if it turns up, its going to be stuck in the bloody envelope !!

5 hours ago, elvistoday said:

Dispatched via some organization based in Northamption all 3 of "my collectible souvenir programmes" arrived with the back page of the programme glue'd to the inside of the envelope (non protected) they were distributed.

Not best pleased, and will seek replacements for all 3 given how much they cost you would have thought more care would have been taken over post and packaging (which we had to pay for on top anyway !!!)

Anyone else have the same problem?

Yes Ive had the same problem. two and both glued to the envelope

2 hours ago, Big Dave said:

Not received mine yet.

Surprised that you paid for P&P - i'm sure it was free?  I only paid £10 in total.

You are correct, I checked with LCFC mail order query line ( option 8 ) who reminded me I’d actually paid for 4 programmes, and only 3 had arrived in the damaged state...they agreed to send me new copies via DHL signed for delivery and due to arrive tomorrow apparently. Will report back if/when they all arrive safely.

BTW also no sign of the Two flags I also ordered in time for delivery before the trip to Wembley...which I won’t being going too since failing to qualify with a paltry 301 away priority points ( x 4 season ticket holders in this family over the previous 10+ years ).

hope everyone else is having more luck than I am this week. Nevertheless still looking forward to the game and hope the team to us all, themselves and the club owners proud.

just give it a go ...and don’t play with any fear

• Like 1

Our of interest did you contact the club or the supplier?  Email, phone or what?  

Agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments re the match.  

Hope all those fans lucky enough to get tickets have a fantastic day even though I'm gutted I'm not one of them

14 minutes ago, MiDuck55 said:

Our of interest did you contact the club or the supplier?  Email, phone or what?  

Agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments re the match.  

Hope all those fans lucky enough to get tickets have a fantastic day even though I'm gutted I'm not one of them

I contacted the club, and chose the “mail order” query option 8, and spoke to a very helpful young lady who agreed to remedy the problem. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, elvistoday said:

I contacted the club, and chose the “mail order” query option 8, and spoke to a very helpful young lady who agreed to remedy the problem. 

What number did you call? Been trying to get through all day.

Ordered something for my Dad's birthday at the beginning of May, still hasn't turned up so checked the Royal Mail tracker thing and they say it was delivered on 6th May when it certainly wasn't! 

56 minutes ago, Rain King said:

What number did you call? Been trying to get through all day.

Ordered something for my Dad's birthday at the beginning of May, still hasn't turned up so checked the Royal Mail tracker thing and they say it was delivered on 6th May when it certainly wasn't! 

Phone number can be found via the Contact Us page at LCFC.com

Write to us

The Foxes Fanstore,
King Power Stadium,
Filbert Way,
Leicester, 
LE2 7FL

Phone us

You can alternatively call 0344 815 5000 and select one of the following options:

Option 1: Ticket sales
Option 7: General retail enquiries
Option 8: Mail order enquiries 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, elvistoday said:

Yes I did - and paid post and packaging. Looks like the machine processing to packaging must have glued the inside of the envelope by mistake. Really horrible result....

Are you abroad? There was no postage charge for programmes to people in the UK. 

9 hours ago, elvistoday said:

Dispatched via some organization based in Northamption all 3 of "my collectible souvenir programmes" arrived with the back page of the programme glue'd to the inside of the envelope (non protected) they were distributed.

Not best pleased, and will seek replacements for all 3 given how much they cost you would have thought more care would have been taken over post and packaging (which we had to pay for on top anyway !!!)

Anyone else have the same problem?

Nelson_Ha-Ha (1).jpg

6 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Just spoke to them on option 8. Very helpful and apologetic. Sending 2 new programmes out today.

You're lucky..  I just spoke to them and was fobbed off with 'wait to see if it arrives today'.  This despite the fact the order still shows as 'processing' rather than dispatched.  Now relying on Postman Pat to weave some magic !

15 hours ago, Plastik Man said:

Mines not arrived yet, but a mate has his and has the same problem. He got in touch and they are sending a replacement. 

I've just checked my confirmation email as its not showing as a purchase on my lcfc account.

It mentioned getting a further email when it was despatched. I've not had that email yet, did anyone? 

Today's post not arrived yet but I also didn't get an email saying they had been sent.

This is totally reprehensible and there should be points deductions!!