Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
elvistoday

FA Cup Final Programmes Arrived - all damaged !

Nothing today which means it won’t be received until after I’ve left for the game.

Fired off an email, not sure what good that’s actually going to do (very little I expect).

Ordered on the 28th April and not getting delivered before match day is a really poor show. 

I came home to a thing from Royal Mail saying i’d had an item not delivered because the sender hadn’t paid sufficient postage. I’ll be interested to see if that’s my programme, can’t think of anything else I’ve got on order! 

1 hour ago, waddadamadda said:

Got the other half to check and was told that the company didn’t post them all in time and should be with everyone by tomorrow. 

If that's true, it's pretty bad for the club in their generic email response and say they were all posted on Wednesday and then try to shift the blame to Royal Mail... all allegedly.

Edited by Sampson

Yeah it's a nightmare isn't it. Detracts from the occasion for those of us who weren't fortunate enough to get tickets.  

I thought it would really help to make the day.  Getting the programme AFTER the result feels proper limp!

21 minutes ago, Bilsthorpe Blue said:

Got mine yesterday, the seal is across the centre of the envelope opened it carefully and just a bit of glue stuck to the programme, came off with a damp sponge

No one likes a show off 😂😜

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

I emailed the club shop yesterday and they are aware of delivery issues as there was overwhelming demand. They hope that it arrives today and I should keep an eye out for the postman

First FA Cup Final in 50 years and there was a surprise demand for program's :whistle:

Wise advice on the postman though.....

• Like 1

Sorry to all those still waiting but mine came!!!  Almost rushed after the postie to kiss him !!  Its lovely and worth every penny.  Tiny bit of glue on back cover but no problem

Good luck to all those still waiting and 

COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!!!!