Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
elvistoday

FA Cup Final Programmes Arrived - all damaged !

Dispatched via some organization based in Northamption all 3 of "my collectible souvenir programmes" arrived with the back page of the programme glue'd to the inside of the envelope (non protected) they were distributed.

Not best pleased, and will seek replacements for all 3 given how much they cost you would have thought more care would have been taken over post and packaging (which we had to pay for on top anyway !!!)

Anyone else have the same problem?

15 minutes ago, elvistoday said:

Dispatched via some organization based in Northamption all 3 of "my collectible souvenir programmes" arrived with the back page of the programme glue'd to the inside of the envelope (non protected) they were distributed.

Not best pleased, and will seek replacements for all 3 given how much they cost you would have thought more care would have been taken over post and packaging (which we had to pay for on top anyway !!!)

Not received mine yet. Did you order from the club website? 

Just now, Plastik Man said:

Not received mine yet. Did you order from the club website? 

Yes I did - and paid post and packaging. Looks like the machine processing to packaging must have glued the inside of the envelope by mistake. Really horrible result....

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

Are they £10 in the shop?

Yeah. They asked for my membership but they didn't give me any discount.

It's packed in there though so you'll have to queue.

Edited by Webbo
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, elvistoday said:

Yes I did - and paid post and packaging. Looks like the machine processing to packaging must have glued the inside of the envelope by mistake. Really horrible result....

Sounds like a lot of people will have the same experience as you then.

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

Yeah. They asked for my membership but they didn't give me any discount.

It's packed in there though so you'll have to queue.

You don't get discount anymore you earn reward points. I used mine to pay for 2 of them

• Like 1

I could save a fortune on my monthly magazines by subscribing (that's music magazines I'll have you know) but don't because when I trialled it they all arrived looking like two Rottweilers had been fighting for them. But the glue in the envelope one, you often get that with Pledge campaign signed lyric sheets etc, maybe I'm OCD but I don't want to lose a strip of the printing I've paid for. I'd let them know ASAP and they may be able to send replacements (in gluey envelopes)

Yes I ordered 2 purely so I could put 1 away, so disappointed when both turned up with glue residue and paper stuck to the back. Not sure whose clever idea that was!

I’ve dropped an email to the club shop to see if they can send at least 1 replacement in better packaging but we’ll see.

3 hours ago, elvistoday said:

Not received mine yet.

Surprised that you paid for P&P - i'm sure it was free?  I only paid £10 in total.

• Like 1

Mines not arrived yet, but a mate has his and has the same problem. He got in touch and they are sending a replacement. 

I've just checked my confirmation email as its not showing as a purchase on my lcfc account.

It mentioned getting a further email when it was despatched. I've not had that email yet, did anyone?