Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

world cup play offs

Tomorrow Spain Vs Slovakia!! 2nd Leg!! Already 5 or 6 goal advantage! But Hopefully should be a good game!

The Game is on Eurosport!!! :thumbup:

OK! I' think it's a 4 goal advantage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

anybody know how australia v uruguay and trinidad v bahrain ended up yesterday ?

That Port Vale player scored a screamer for Trinidad to equalise.

Did anyone see the story on football focus on saturday about him and why he is able to play for them?

That Port Vale player scored a screamer for Trinidad to equalise.

Did anyone see the story on football focus on saturday about him and why he is able to play for them?

Nah, but there's a quote from Chris Birchall himself here

I was playing for Vale against Wrexham and their Trinidad defender Dennis Lawrence came over to me during a break in play. He's 6ft 7in and I was thinking 'What's going on here?!'. But he just asked me calmly: "I hear you've got some 'Trini' blood in you?"

Port Vale winger Chris Birchall - Trinidad's first white player in 60 years - reveals how his international career began. Birchall got off to the perfect start with a spectacular equaliser against Bahrain.

' date='Nov 15 2005, 04:21 PM' post='212904']

Nah, but there's a quote from Chris Birchall himself here

I was playing for Vale against Wrexham and their Trinidad defender Dennis Lawrence came over to me during a break in play. He's 6ft 7in and I was thinking 'What's going on here?!'. But he just asked me calmly: "I hear you've got some 'Trini' blood in you?"

Port Vale winger Chris Birchall - Trinidad's first white player in 60 years - reveals how his international career began. Birchall got off to the perfect start with a spectacular equaliser against Bahrain.

Yeah, his Mother was born in Trinidad so that is how he is eligible to play.

Glad they won, so boring seeing boring Uruaguay qualify every time.

Congratulations to Australia...will be great to see them play in the World Cup. Let's just hope they don't beat us again!

Have watched a great part of the return leg between Bahrain and Trinidad & Tobago... what a dreadful match! Even a team like Georgia would probably beat either of them 3 out of 4 times...!

I'm not oozing with anticipation when looking down the list of qualified teams...

Have watched a great part of the return leg between Bahrain and Trinidad & Tobago... what a dreadful match! Even a team like Georgia would probably beat either of them 3 out of 4 times...!

I'm not oozing with anticipation when looking down the list of qualified teams...

Games just finished 1-0 to Trinidad & Tobago, no not a good game to watch but the better team here has won, Bahrain lost the plot at the end. :@:chant:

Finally I can have a second team in the world cup, I will be 100% behind England but I will be watching Australia very closly.

England v Australia final! Brilliant!

It worth a quid on Australia to get to the final I think, be great odds, I really do doubt Australia would get to the final, BUT its all about on the day(s)!

*Edit*

I bet Tiatto's abit gutted now he retired from international football!

Archived