Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Leeds away (Sunday 7th November 14:00 KO)

25 minutes ago, EJN said:

Also hoping this makes Friday.

Unable to make many away games due to work/life, so could anyone shed any light on whether this is likely to make it to STH?

cheers! 

Hard to say but this looks to be selling well. I think Friday is unlikely. At best there will be a mad scramble.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I got block b3. Looks like loads have been sold, nice to see they released all the blocks for purchase in one go

Loads in this one had gone on sale before us jobbies so expect those back on sale when Maddison’s auntie does not fancy it.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Haha 1

Only 1/3rd of tickets left for this already (1,000ish)

Gonna be a scramble for season ticket holders Friday I reckon

Never been to Elland Road before so wasn't sure which block to pick.

But looking forward to this one - going to make a weekend of it :vardy:

12 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Exactly why the system needs a rehaul, it’s a closed shop for certain away games and people struggle to move up the bands due to this. 

The killer for me is the home points from season tickets.  

When everybody doesn't get what they want there is always gripes and I totally accept there is no wrong or right way, even I'm not sure I can think of a good/better way.

BUT peoples lives change over time, maybe when we were promoted you had young kids and couldn't go or a different job/circumstances etc. but now you want & are free to go & go to most, but then Brentford comes along or Leeds etc. & actually some of the younger fans go to more Away games over the last 2/3/4/5 seasons etc.  I'm sorry but they should gain the benefit of that commitment, because in a few years they will get married, have kids, change jobs and the cycle starts again.

So our points system doesn't actually prioritise on Away points or matches, it prioritises on the fact that you have had a ST since we were promoted, that's 350/400?pts there.

So some 20 year old who is mad ferrit, but has only been an STH 6 years, goes to every away he can, will only be on All STH's, whilst if you had been to both Community Shield's & got your STH the season we were promoted you've have 402pts, 3 other aways (in 8 seasons) and your another section up/day earlier.  So they might fancy a Brentford when some kid/fervent adult has been to 50/60 aways over the last 4 seasons, but only has 300/250/200 etc. that's probably wrong.

I think the lazy option is to leave it as it, invariably the guys going to most games would be at the top anyway, but prioritise by actual Away visits not Home season ticket longevity.  I think its time for the club to look at it.  I say that and I'm on a "drive to 405"!!! & might get there this season, 465 next!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, gd4foxes said:

Only 1/3rd of tickets left for this already (1,000ish)

Gonna be a scramble for season ticket holders Friday I reckon

Never been to Elland Road before so wasn't sure which block to pick.

But looking forward to this one - going to make a weekend of it :vardy:

Yeah just counted 1009, was 1390 yesterday afternoon.  Don't some always come back from the club at some point, not sure how many but..........

4 hours ago, The boy Linacre said:

Yeah just counted 1009, was 1390 yesterday afternoon.  Don't some always come back from the club at some point, not sure how many but..........

Yupp - usually around 2 weeks before kick off.

Corporate, players & staff tickets that are returned are added again

11 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Don't the returns only go to the same band as when it sold out though? It did for Brentford anyway. I'm in the same boat, available to get tickets Friday but worried it might not make it there. I think if there's 500+ left by the end of tomorrow then it will make Friday.

Ah ok, not sure how it works tbh. Just had a look there's about 650 left