Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Leeds away (Sunday 7th November 14:00 KO)

4 minutes ago, Rain King said:

I can buy today but my son not until tomorrow. Reckon it'll make it til then?

What time are they released each morning?

I would imagine most of the people who wanted to buy today have done so. My guess, there will be about 250-300 for sale tomorrow so get on early. Online sales start at 08:00. However, to beat the rush, you could log on a bit before 08:00 and add seats to your basket. Then once 08:00 hits, you can buy.

• Like 1

Depending on what kind of hotel you are after there's a couple of Premier Inns but they are even £130 for the Sat night. There's a lack of decent hotels in Leeds compared to the likes of Manchester, so all the prices are sky high for Saturday nights. 

For a cheaper option the ramada at junction 40 of the M1 is 45 to 50 quid per night and it's 15 mins into Leeds by car or £20 in an uber. 

Edited by Wakeyfox

5 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Loads of nearby towns with good rail connections into Leeds are good for hotels 

I have just booked two nights just up road in Bradford £111 in Premier Inn. On the day of the game there's plenty of trains up from Bradford to Leeds on the Sunday early.

• Like 1