Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Leeds away (Sunday 7th November 14:00 KO)

On 10/10/2021 at 09:25, Fox92 said:

Sounds daft but how are people getting from station to Elland Road? Walking?

Due to distance, it's an away I just usually drive to but this time was looking at trains. 2mile walk from station to ground isn't bad I guess, it just seems more than that. 

Only thought was if I drive I'll struggle for pubs around ground I bet so would have to walk back anyway lol 

You can get a bus return from very close to the station but will be full of Leeds fans and the queue can be a bit mad after the game. It's a decent walk but I'll probs end up doing that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Do the club refund away tickets if you can't go?

Got our two but my son has just tested positive for Covid and if I get it in the next few days it'll probably put me out of going.

Not giving up on it yet.

Is your son U18?

11 hours ago, Zaid said:

Anybody want to swap an upper adult for a lower adult

I have an upper adult for my 8 Yr old with mine being in lower as I bought his later. So ideally be better if they're both lower (obvs I'll stand him with me anyway, I'm not letting him sit on his own!) The only thing is it's one of those restricted view ones so don't know if that's any good to you?

1 hour ago, Gazross said:

I heard about a park and ride somewhere near is anyone else using this or can suggest another decent place to park? Cheers 

Parking is decent at Elland Road tbf. There's at least two big car parks opposite the ground.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Never parked there before but was going to park Cottingley Drive area. 20 min walk to ground.

You maybe as well parking away from the ground as the car parks dotted about on Elland Road are a nightmare to get out of after the game . 

1 hour ago, Parko66 said:

any suggestions where to park on sunday?

There’s a few places on Elland Road , I use an industrial estate about 5 mins walk from the ground think it’s £5 it’s on the left hand side as you approach the ground but it’s slow getting out .