Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Leeds away (Sunday 7th November 14:00 KO)

23 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

23 tickets now available (as at 6pm).

FILL YER BOOTS !!!     (well, those on 405 points or more, I assume)

What a daft rule. I've got mine but my brother is a few priorities below so he went on but it shows as sold out

Why only sell to 405 or more? That means if nobody at that priority buys them then they'll not sell lol

Mind you, I did have 3 seats next to me completely free at Brentford the other week. I did think it was weird, and did think those next to me had just moved, but maybe it was because of this rule.

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Why only sell to 405 or more? That means if nobody at that priority buys them then they'll not sell lol

I assume the club's logic is that if it sold out at 405+ points, then there are more people at 405+ points who would've bought tickets in the first place.   So they get "first refusal" so to speak.

If the tickets didn't sell, they would lower the band, after a day or two.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Trains are a complete joke, £100 plus, granted I should’ve looked and booked earlier. Also this climate talk and with this king of idiotic pricing they basically force you to drive. That being said, if anyone wants to split petrol and a lift from London DM me! 

Would this work for you? 

Screenshot_20211103_234824.thumb.jpg.615334112b645553ac0c153ca5b64bcf.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, brucey said:

Would this work for you? 

Screenshot_20211103_234824.thumb.jpg.615334112b645553ac0c153ca5b64bcf.jpg

Thanks for passing on. I checked national express but having used them extensively in the past it’s too risky going for a 12.00/12.30 arrival. I also live over an hour away from Victoria with the Sunday trains. The way back would be crazy as well 

• Sad 1