Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Leeds away (Sunday 7th November 14:00 KO)

3 minutes ago, Osavo said:

I'll be drinking round the station (plenty of cracking pubs), but unsure where yet. Feel like colours/excessive numbers will be turned away though.

I was thinking Bankers Cat personally. I’m not sure they would to be honest, the Duncan has gone and that’s about the only gaff that I would have said avoid - Liverpool had no issues the other week. West Riding is usually an away pub I think? 

21 hours ago, Manini said:

I was thinking Bankers Cat personally. I’m not sure they would to be honest, the Duncan has gone and that’s about the only gaff that I would have said avoid - Liverpool had no issues the other week. West Riding is usually an away pub I think? 

Bankers Cat was my first thought too actually, for those delicious Thornbridge pints. Never actually been in the West Riding tbf.

Sounds daft but how are people getting from station to Elland Road? Walking?

Due to distance, it's an away I just usually drive to but this time was looking at trains. 2mile walk from station to ground isn't bad I guess, it just seems more than that. 

Only thought was if I drive I'll struggle for pubs around ground I bet so would have to walk back anyway lol 

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Sounds daft but how are people getting from station to Elland Road? Walking?

Due to distance, it's an away I just usually drive to but this time was looking at trains. 2mile walk from station to ground isn't bad I guess, it just seems more than that. 

Only thought was if I drive I'll struggle for pubs around ground I bet so would have to walk back anyway lol 

Its a decent walk.

• Like 1

Long shot I know but I’d like to chuck my name in the hat for 2 adult tickets. If anyone can’t make it and you have two tickets I’d love to buy them and make use of them! 

Will also settle for 1 adult ticket if that’s available. I’d really appreciate any help so thanks in advance. 

Edited by rn9013

9 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I’d say at least 50% of our regular away support have never been to Elland road (I’ve never been). Partly because we’ve not had the opportunity to go and even when we could in the championship, their pricing was prohibitively expensive.

Yeah this applies to me, looking forward to it. Shame it’s a shit kick off time now

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I’d say at least 50% of our regular away support have never been to Elland road (I’ve never been). Partly because we’ve not had the opportunity to go and even when we could in the championship, their pricing was prohibitively expensive.

Plastic. :ph34r:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FoxFromCoalville said:

Have two spare for this that I would ideally like to swap for two Brentford tickets if anyone by chance has them and is in need of a couple for Leeds ?

I don't have anything for Brentford, but i'll snap the tickets up for money!