Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Spartak Moscow (H)

Hi all,

i have 2 spare tickets in East stand / G2. 

bought these some time ago just in case, but have managed to get away tickets via Spartak in the end.

£20 each (£30 f.v.) or will give one away to a kid if you want to go with one.

EDIT: tickets sold

Edited by Fcsm

6 hours ago, Fcsm said:

Hi all,

i have 2 spare tickets in East stand / G2. 

bought these some time ago just in case, but have managed to get away tickets via Spartak in the end.

£20 each (£30 f.v.) or will give one away to a kid if you want to go with one.

How many tickets have Spartak been given for this?

47 minutes ago, Stadt said:
22 hours ago, Fcsm said:

Decent following. I assume all UK based fans due to the entry restrictions from Russia?

I dont know the actual numbers, but a mixture really - some UK based, some EU based, some from Russia, who have been vaccinated abroad. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Does anyone know if you can upgrade tickets at the fan store these days? Ta.

What are you upgrading the ticket from and to?

You have to ring up now

I found out when I had to upgrade a ticket for Brentford away we don't actually have a ticket office or anything like that anymore and upgrading away tickets is a massive ballache

Edited by moore_94
  • Thanks 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

What are you upgrading the ticket from and to?

You have to ring up now

I found out when I had to upgrade a ticket for Brentford away we don't actually have a ticket office or anything like that anymore and upgrading away tickets is a massive ballache

Yeah I heard the ticket office had pretty much gone now, Want to upgrade from a child to an U22 ticket. If U22 comes up as a concession light I might just risk it and send him in with it. Cheers Fella :thumbup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Yeah I heard the ticket office had pretty much gone now, Want to upgrade from a child to an U22 ticket. If U22 comes up as a concession light I might just risk it and send him in with it. Cheers Fella :thumbup:

I actually had to get someone to come down out of their office upstairs in the main part of the stadium to sort my ticket out, bet there were fuming lol

I imagine it is quite easy to upgrade the ticket from a child to an under 22 if you are the parent of the child as your account would be linked to them?

I have been through quite a few times on a senior ticket, just have to time it well with the steward on the other side haha

16 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

They are all e-tickets. If you phone the ticket office now they will upgrade it for you and email out the new ticket

0344 815 5000