Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Spartak Moscow (H)

I have an adult ticket in J1 row L that I now need to sell due to girlfriend coming and needing to get two tickets together.

Will sell for £25 (£30 face value)

Edit: fixed with a simple phone call to the ticket office :-)

Edited by jim5000

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Just over 550 tickets left for this. However, the away blocks haven't even been put on sale for this (I think). Can't see Moscow take many over, maybe 100-200 at best. Be surprised if we don't open up block M1 for home fans.

May open up M2 as well

Probably be like Napoli and Brighton the other night where they only open M4 for away fans

Edited by moore_94

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Reckon they will open up M1, I wonder if they are too worried about a repeat of the Napoli stuff that they may not do it.

Russians have to quarantine on arrival here, any fans will live in England I think. I reckon there'll be even fewer of them here than we took 

31 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Reckon they will open up M1, I wonder if they are too worried about a repeat of the Napoli stuff that they may not do it.

This is what I was thinking. They'll still get it from L1 so no real difference in reality. Did we have M2 for Napoli too, I cannot remember but feel like we did. M3 is always the middle bit (I assume the away end cannot be segregated more than M1/M2 without mixing fans.

24 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Impressive effort again if we can have 28 to 30 thousand in for a game where everyone has had to pay, midweek and for not the most attractive opposition. 

Agreed and makes it more frustrating that we had 10k empty seats on Wednesday. They could've done kids for a quid or similar deals to get the fans down, really cut the prices across the board and fill the place as much as possible.

The demand is there.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Corky said:

Agreed and makes it more frustrating that we had 10k empty seats on Wednesday. They could've done kids for a quid or similar deals to get the fans down, really cut the prices across the board and fill the place as much as possible.

The demand is there.

Bit different for cup competitions though as I believe both clubs have to agree on pricing structure? 

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Bit different for cup competitions though as I believe both clubs have to agree on pricing structure? 

Possibly although Brighton aren't a lower league team desperate for the revenue, I'm sure they could've coped with cheaper tickets.