Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Legia Warsaw (H) Thurs 25th November

40 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I know plenty of people that aren't going. Can't see this getting over 30k. Yet another reason as to why the 'package deal or no deal' for tickets was absolutely brainless.

What do you refer to? People could buy a package of all 3 games or they can buy individual matches.

I think we will get to 30,000 for this. Warsaw will take 500 or so leaving about 1,500 empty seats in the away end but I think we will get close to selling out.

M1 has just been opened up for home fans and about 2,000 left in total throughout the ground. Come next week there won't be too many left.

53 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

What do you refer to? People could buy a package of all 3 games or they can buy individual matches.

I think we will get to 30,000 for this. Warsaw will take 500 or so leaving about 1,500 empty seats in the away end but I think we will get close to selling out.

M1 has just been opened up for home fans and about 2,000 left in total throughout the ground. Come next week there won't be too many left.

Might be wrong but i'm sure if you wanted your season ticket seat you had to buy all three.

12 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Might be wrong but i'm sure if you wanted your season ticket seat you had to buy all three.

That bit would be correct. Someone else could have bought "your seat" for the three game package. However, there were thousands of other seats available for single matches. Only a minor inconvenience as such but I see the point made now.

20 hours ago, George31 said:

Does anyone want a ticket for £25? It's in H1, row P.

I know there are a lot of tickets still available, but if you want to save yourself a fiver then you can DM me.

Tried contacting the club but they don't accept refunds. 

Cheers, George

Available now for £20.

On 19/11/2021 at 08:58, AKCJ said:

I know plenty of people that aren't going. Can't see this getting over 30k. Yet another reason as to why the 'package deal or no deal' for tickets was absolutely brainless.

For me I think it was £89 for me and the lad to go to all 3 with the package. I couldn’t make Napoli so didn’t bother. But with the changing in pricing for members or STH, it’s only worked out £25 per match for me and £5 for him for Legia and Spartak. So the package was barely worth it.

On 19/11/2021 at 08:58, AKCJ said:

There's only about 1500 left for sale for this so it will easily meet 30,000.

I thought the 3 game package was a no brainer tbh - worked out to like £25 each whereas if I'd bought them all separately I'd have easily spent about £100. 

• Like 1

On 20/11/2021 at 09:02, George31 said:

Does anyone want a ticket for £25? It's in H1, row P.

I know there are a lot of tickets still available, but if you want to save yourself a fiver then you can DM me.

Tried contacting the club but they don't accept refunds. 

Cheers, George

£15 anyone???????

On 22/11/2021 at 13:08, lcfc278 said:

There's only about 1500 left for sale for this so it will easily meet 30,000.

I thought the 3 game package was a no brainer tbh - worked out to like £25 each whereas if I'd bought them all separately I'd have easily spent about £100. 

Members got single tickets for £25 a match anyway in the end.