Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2022

Thing is you know when a Ferrari and Williams fan have Angry Toto Wolff/Max Verstappen (not to mention the little German girl crying at the Euros this summer before this) as their profile pictures, in addition to all their blatant trolling over the years, that they're not worth the time of day

There's sandbagging and there's the car looking like it's rides shit. It's been the latter so far, might never have been low on fuel but don't think they'd spend the winter trying to break their drivers backs just to hide their pace 

Also judging by what Leclerc just did its not impossible they're on slightly different programmes and Merc went lighter on fuel earlier than RB/Ferrari. All still much slower than their times yesterday 

Edited by Stinky

I haven't reached the final episode of Drive to Survive as yet.  I might give the final episode a miss.  Karen Horner up until episode 5 has been as expected, arrogant and smug with it.  The Silverstone incident was comedy gold from him and the RB boss though.  Their reactions completely unwarranted.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I haven't reached the final episode of Drive to Survive as yet.  I might give the final episode a miss.  Karen Horner up until episode 5 has been as expected, arrogant and smug with it.  The Silverstone incident was comedy gold from him and the RB boss though.  Their reactions completely unwarranted.

I've struggled with it this year, it's gotten really shit. Don't think I'll bother finishing it. I did laugh at Hamilton saying hes had no reputation of punting into people though, anybody got Massa's number