Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Abdul Mumin

49 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

He'd be very surprised if we sign a centre half in January?

Yeah, this guy must know what he's talking about. We don't have a need for centre halves or anything.

If we sign another CB, we will have six players competing for two spots. Way too many. I can't see us buying one without selling one.

• Like 1

On 01/01/2022 at 20:20, AjcW said:

Imagine not wanting to sign any African players because they might miss a couple of games every two years… bit weird. 

We should go back and not sign Wilf, see how that goes for us. 

While we’re at it we shouldn’t sign anyone who might play in the mid season World Cup incase they get injured while they’re out there! 

Don't forget those who one day want to get married or have children. That's at least a minimum of two games off in their career. Some people. :giggle:

Edited by Genesis1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

I don’t think we’ll sign a CB in Jan permanently, surely more likely to be a loan if anything. We’ll probably look in the u23s for the Watford game and see how they cope and go from there I reckon. 

Same, I think we might look to dip into the loan market for some cover but that’s it. Wouldn’t be surprised is no one comes in.

8 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

I don’t think we’ll sign a CB in Jan permanently, surely more likely to be a loan if anything. We’ll probably look in the u23s for the Watford game and see how they cope and go from there I reckon. 

Depends.

1 Have the medical team assessed Evans basically won't play much again this season?

2 Will Fofana have any realistic chance of playing this season and if so how much?

3 Is there interest in Soyuncu we don't actually know about? or even in Amartey.

1 hour ago, reynard said:

Depends.

1 Have the medical team assessed Evans basically won't play much again this season?

2 Will Fofana have any realistic chance of playing this season and if so how much?

3 Is there interest in Soyuncu we don't actually know about? or even in Amartey.

But I think a loan would still be better. As then we can reassess these positions then rather then paying through the nose for a cb in Jan. But you’re right, if one is to be sold, that changes the situation. Just hope it’s not a Ryan Bennett type of transfer. 

On 01/01/2022 at 12:20, AjcW said:

Imagine not wanting to sign any African players because they might miss a couple of games every two years… bit weird. 

We should go back and not sign Wilf, see how that goes for us. 

While we’re at it we shouldn’t sign anyone who might play in the mid season World Cup incase they get injured while they’re out there! 

Yup. Extremely shortsighted.