Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Winchesterfox

Spurs at home 19 Jan 7.30pm

Have 1 X Adult and 1 X Under 16 tickets seated together in block P available for this game but would ideally need them collecting tomorrow (Saturday) from South Leicestershire.

Really don't need to sell them back to the club for fan store gift vouchers.

Block P

Face Value - Adult was £42 and under 16 was £20

Edited by ElusiveEd

1 hour ago, ElusiveEd said:

Have 1 X Adult and 1 X Under 16 tickets seated together in block P available for this game but would ideally need them collecting tomorrow (Saturday) from South Leicestershire.

Really don't need to sell them back to the club for fan store gift vouchers.

Block P

Face Value - Adult was £42 and under 16 was £20

Hi, I would like these if you still have them? Happy to collect.

19 hours ago, BirminghamFox said:

What’s the procedure if I can’t make this game but have a season ticket? Can I have a paper ticket for someone else?

You can either ring the ticket office and be charged £5 per ticket to get it reprinted on paper

Or relist it on the website for 1/19th of your season ticket cost to be refunded to your bank account (if they sell).

Or give your season card to someone on here for a fraction of the price as they will have to collect and drop it back off.

3 minutes ago, gd4foxes said:

You can either ring the ticket office and be charged £5 per ticket to get it reprinted on paper

Or relist it on the website for 1/19th of your season ticket cost to be refunded to your bank account (if they sell).

Or give your season card to someone on here for a fraction of the price as they will have to collect and drop it back off.

Thanks @gd4foxes I'm in Birmingham so difficult to give out season card

11 hours ago, Wakeyfox said:

If anyone in the Leeds / Wakefield area can use an adult and under 16 season ticket for this game at the back of P2 and can collect from and drop them back to Tingley they can use them for free. 

Drop me a message... 

drop them on the ticket exchange mate will be snapped up