Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

UEFA Europa Conference League Final - Free Ticket Scheme via UEFA

It's a long way away, but something I spotted on the Mercury Website, couldn't spot it anywhere else

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-citys-most-loyal-fans-6664649

Leicester City's most loyal fans to get free tickets if club make Europa Conference League final

Uefa have announced a scheme to give away thousands of free tickets to their club competition finals in May as a reward for fans following the effects of the Covid-19 

If Leicester City reach the final of the Europa Conference League, 3,000 of the club’s most loyal fans will be given free tickets.

City begin their campaign in Uefa’s new third-tier competition this week with a two-legged tie against Danish Cup winners Randers.

If they progress and then negotiate three more double-headers to reach the final, die-hard supporters will be rewarded for following their team around the continent.

City are second favourites, behind Jose Mourinho’s Roma, to reach the final on May 25, which is being held at the 22,500-seater Arena Kombetare in Tirana, the capital of Albania.

Uefa have said that for the final, 6,000 tickets will be made free, 3,000 for each of the sides involved.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up that hotels in Tirana have (finally) caught on there's a European final being played there. The 3 nights I booked for the grand total of £66 will now set you back £1571.97. Flights don't seem to have cottoned on yet but I trust that if we actually get through the next two rounds these will head up a similar amount.

Keep the faith.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Just a heads up that hotels in Tirana have (finally) caught on there's a European final being played there. The 3 nights I booked for the grand total of £66 will now set you back £1571.97. Flights don't seem to have cottoned on yet but I trust that if we actually get through the next two rounds these will head up a similar amount.

Keep the faith.

We've booked it early too and are going to go out for the final if city make it or not. Fingers crossed we do, but it's a new country and city to visit either way! 

• Like 1