Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma Home Tickets - Thursday 28th April 8PM

1 minute ago, Notting your mums forest said:

Anyone know if sold out or if website has crashed? Just says coming soon?

Are you logged in? Probably still says coming soon for non-members or ST holders. Definitely not sold out. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, lcfcfem said:

about 6k left 

6628 left and only about 1500 sold to members so far this morning.

If you get the queuing page refresh the page or use another browser or device and you'll get straight through, there's no queue 

They are clearly clearing out baskets as well that have been left with tickets not purchased in there as SK1 went back upto 224 

Edited by Bucks fox

2 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

6628 left and only about 1500 sold to members so far this morning.

If you get the queuing page refresh the page or use another browser or device and you'll get straight through, there's no queue 

The queue is merely to help our rubbish ticketing system, it’s not due to abnormal demand

Edited by phoneticerror

15 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

How do we get the season ticket price for these in SK1? Only coming up with £40.

It said £40 on the page where you choose your ticket but when you went into your basket the correct price £35 was charged, again our crap ticketing system.

39 minutes ago, Musty said:

Do we think it’s likely to get to non-members and if so does anyone know when that sale will start pls?

ta v much

I would imagine general sale starts Monday latest. They may even announce something today and start general sale tomorrow, although I think they will hold off for members over the weekend.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I would imagine general sale starts Monday latest. They may even announce something today and start general sale tomorrow, although I think they will hold off for members over the weekend.

The more general sale tickets the club sell, the more £ for the club.

Just now, phoneticerror said:

Our fans were quite brazen in the home end at PSV. Surprised they didn’t get the boot. At least our security kicked the Spartak c**ts out.

I know of 2 of our lot who celebrated madly in the PSV end and got kicked out immediately.... At least they saw the winning goal 😂

• Haha 1