Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma Home Tickets - Thursday 28th April 8PM

11 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

The only time the family end doesn’t sell quickly is when it’s the same price as almost every other part of the stadium. Hate family stand, even when I go with my lad - crap place to sit.

I've had to move to there for the PSV game from my standard L1 to accommodate  my daughter.

TBF it wasnt as bad as I thought except it was standing all fame and alot of parents were moaning about it.

I have to move AGAIN to there to accommodate  her for this game, so on the blower tomorrow  morning to relocate and buy her one.

All my resident L1ers have been moaning as the last 2 rounds has seen alot of day trippers into L1 and they all feel the need to stand whereas normally where we are, in Row P we are in the sitting cut off point. (I think the standarding section start from about Row U?)

Edited by Raj

12 minutes ago, Raj said:

I've had to move to there for the PSV game from my standard L1 to accommodate  my daughter.

TBF it wasnt as bad as I thought except it was standing all fame and alot of parents were moaning about it.

I have to move AGAIN to there to accommodate  her for this game, so on the blower tomorrow  morning to relocate and buy her one.

All my resident L1ers have been moaning as the last 2 rounds has seen alot of day trippers into L1 and they all feel the need to stand whereas normally where we are, in Row P we are in the sitting cut off point. (I think the standarding section start from about Row U?)

Sat in P3 for my lads first league game (Wolves at the start of the season). Atmosphere was flat and a bit too child friendly for me 😂😂 Would rather sit somewhere where I can yell if the mood strikes without other parents judging me like I’ve turned up to a screening of Peppa Pig and crapped on the floor. Ended up in C2 for Palace and that was equally as boring, like a library.

Edited by phoneticerror

3 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Sat in P3 for my lads first league game (Wolves at the start of the season). Atmosphere was flat and a bit too child friendly for me 😂😂 Would rather sit somewhere where I can yell if the mood strikes without other parents judging me like I’ve turned up to a screening of Peppa Pig and crapped on the floor. Ended up in C2 for Palace and that was equally as boring, like a library.

I think for alot of games you could sit anywhere and its flat!!!

I know the feeling of shouting and getting started at in the family stand though!

My daughter, as you can imagine having me as a dad, is not immune  to abit of "industrial language" especially  to the PSV fans!

Put it this way, some children learnt a few choice  words from her!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Tickets for this seem to now be on General Sale - at least, I could buy tickets  if I wanted to.

How did you do it? I'm still getting the This event is no longer available for sale, or you do not qualify to purchase. message 

1 minute ago, Jace said:

How did you do it? I'm still getting the This event is no longer available for sale, or you do not qualify to purchase. message 

I'm sorry to hear that - I do have an account as an unpaid but recognised fan, which may be the difference. I went to tickets, and got a page that looked like the below. I clicked on it and was into the available seats.

Screenshot 2022-04-24 224701.png

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm sorry to hear that - I do have an account as an unpaid but recognised fan, which may be the difference. I went to tickets, and got a page that looked like the below. I clicked on it and was into the available seats.

Screenshot 2022-04-24 224701.png

Yeah I've had an account for many years and can get in and view the seats and select but won't let me purchase still, was it for any particular area like family stand for example? 

Just now, Jace said:

Yeah I've had an account for many years and can get in and view the seats and select but won't let me purchase still, was it for any particular area like family stand for example? 

Yes, the same it turns out - that's a pretty rotten thing to do, isn't it?

Yeah it's been weird. Was hoping to get to this as I did the other home legs. Quite annoyed as I'd set time aside to do it. Given the distance and petrol costs I'm really limited in what I can get to, as it's nearly 2.5 hours each way, for me. To see them change how they've approached general sale this time is annoying.

7 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I find the LCFC ticket sales approach both home and away really bizarre.

It makes me think that they really only want to sell to a certain demographic and that for away games they don't want a large vociferous following.

Anyone can buy a membership and go to pretty much every game home and away this season. The only certain demographic they want to sell to is the one who gives them an extra £40 a year and is engaged with the club 

edit - in terms of this game it will go to general sale shortly and any demographic going can attend 

Edited by grobyfox1990
  • Like 1

So just spoke to the ticket office, they said they won't be going on general sale because there's not enough availability. Its 3 days away and 3000+ still available this club drives me mad sometimes 

Edited by Jace

7 minutes ago, Jace said:

So just spoke to the ticket office, they said they won't be going on general sale because there's not enough availability. Its 3 days away and 3000+ still available this club drives me mad sometimes 

That’s ridiculous. Surely could make it general sale but with a booking history to avoid Roma fans. 

• Like 4

Honestly the way the club is run sometimes, it was like this when we were at Wembley against Man United we had so many empty seats not because we couldn't sell them but because they didnt release them till a couple of days before the match. How do they expect people to be able to go when they don't release them to the last minute 

10 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I find the LCFC ticket sales approach both home and away really bizarre.

It makes me think that they really only want to sell to a certain demographic and that for away games they don't want a large vociferous following.

They've made 4000 tickets available, not the club's fault if fans decide not to go.

Doesn't remotely look like them only wanting to sell to a certaon demographic group.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

They've made 4000 tickets available, not the club's fault if fans decide not to go.

Doesn't remotely look like them only wanting to sell to a certaon demographic group.

Well you're wrong if what is said by people above is true, they are not going to general sale so unlikely to sell out.