Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma Home Tickets - Thursday 28th April 8PM

58 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Legit think SK1 will get more of frisk and search than the away end. 

Absolutely ****ing ridiculous 

I've been a St holder in there for ****ing years, if they try and treat me like some criminal I won't have it 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Absolutely ****ing ridiculous 

I've been a St holder in there for ****ing years, if they try and treat me like some criminal I won't have it 

What would you do? They have more power than you mate. Best to just let the little hitlers do what they do and move on. 

Edited by phoneticerror

Just now, phoneticerror said:

What would you do? They have more power than you mate.

I'll let them know exactly what I think, as a long term supporter with no issue in that area. 

At the very least I expect an explanation from a senior member of staff as to why I'm being treated like shit for no reason. 

As if I need any more reasons to **** this all off

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

I'll let them know exactly what I think, as a long term supporter with no issue in that area. 

At the very least I expect an explanation from a senior member of staff as to why I'm being treated like shit for no reason. 

As if I need any more reasons to **** this all off

Exactly. I normally sit in SK1, that's why I'm sitting in SK4 on Thursday. Can't be arsed with the hassle. The entry level stewards were checking tickets at the bottom of the stairs in SK1 today. F'kin jobsworths. Trial a singing section then spend all match looking & pointing at them!

4 minutes ago, C.J said:

Exactly. I normally sit in SK1, that's why I'm sitting in SK4 on Thursday. Can't be arsed with the hassle. The entry level stewards were checking tickets at the bottom of the stairs in SK1 today. F'kin jobsworths. Trial a singing section then spend all match looking & pointing at them!

Im sure it is a ploy to get someone to bite back.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, C.J said:

We always hand our ST card to my dad to look after. He went off to his seat and we went to get a drink. Tried to go to seats to be told needed tickets. Fair enough a female supervisor took us round to the front of pitch to let me show her my dad sitting down. She gets the tickets off him 40 yards away and makes us walk all the way back where we came from to go to our seats. That’s what winds people up. 

10 hours ago, Lako42 said:

I've sent an email asking for a full explanation as to why the area is being subjected to this. 

I asked the steward yesterday why he was checking my ST when I had been there for years, and he said because at the PSV game loads of fans went into that area when they should have been sat elsewhere.  I am presuming he means home fans.  However, do they not realise that people can just walk across the seats from other areas.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, lcfcfem said:

I asked the steward yesterday why he was checking my ST when I had been there for years, and he said because at the PSV game loads of fans went into that area when they should have been sat elsewhere.  I am presuming he means home fans.  However, do they not realise that people can just walk across the seats from other areas.  

Complete bollocks, it wasn't really anymore busy than normal 

1 minute ago, ReadingFox said:

Looks like the tickets are supposed to be on general sale but the back-end update hasn't happened, as a non-member I can select seats but can't complete the purchase.

There was no general sale date mentioned on info

Am I going mad or has the price gone up? Was showing £35 for me as a member on Friday now £40?? 

*never mind it’s doing it’s usual thing of showing correct when you add to basket 😂

Edited by AjcW

2 hours ago, ReadingFox said:

Ticketing home page, no mention of members only... plus the "Buy Now" link was greyed out for me yesterday.

image.thumb.png.555ffa5a6f93cf9628b4541c14ee6e28.png

As I say despite showing a general sale price there is actually no date specified for general sale

Screenshot_20220424-131602_Drive.jpg