Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma Home Tickets - Thursday 28th April 8PM

On 19/04/2022 at 13:50, Jackubu said:

This is bang on, not sure why people cant see past the "dont like it dont go" mantra. 

Interesting nobody commenting on the unbelievably low prices for Randers, Rennes and PSV…£5 for an under 10 v Randers rising to £9 for PSV….incidentally season ticket holder, £40 for my seat……as someone else has said, Ido have a choice.

On balance the club get most things right…..

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Think all season tickets are being held until 5pm today? 

Correct. All non-purchased season ticket seats will be released to all Members at 5.30 today.

I'm a season ticket holder in L1, but need to relocate to sit with my son, as his ST mates are moving elsewhere in the stadium as well.

Edited by stu
*Members

3 minutes ago, stu said:

Correct. All non-purchased season ticket seats will be released to all at 5.30 today.

I'm a season ticket holder in L1, but need to relocate to sit with my son, as his ST mates are moving elsewhere in the stadium as well.

This sounds much more likely as it does look to me like more tickets have sold than actually have season tickets.

35 minutes ago, bluefox1 said:

I think this will go down to members

Surely it will have to go down to members as there's more seats than season tickets. 

The question is, how many will reach members.

Or am I missing something?

3 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Surely it will have to go down to members as there's more seats than season tickets. 

The question is, how many will reach members.

Or am I missing something?

Correct. 30,000 tickets available and around 23,000 STH's. Take off a few UEFA tickets and there should be a minimum of 6,000 tickets going to member sale. Realistically, there will be 15,000 or so I would imagine.

• Like 1