Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SeanInRome

Tours and Transfer with SeaninRome

Guest David Oldfields Gate

Hello Sean and all,  Are we getting info on meet times and locations for walking tour and bus transfer on email or WhatsApp or another method?  I've not had anything but will keep checking. I've got the original booking confirmation on email.

Cheers 

10 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Hello Sean and all,  Are we getting info on meet times and locations for walking tour and bus transfer on email or WhatsApp or another method?  I've not had anything but will keep checking. I've got the original booking confirmation on email.

Cheers 

I had an email this afternoon - maybe in your junk ? 

Guest David Oldfields Gate

Well done Sean and the team. Heck of a task organising all that and keeping your head when you never know what the police will throw at you. 

Cheers.

10 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Well done Sean and the team. Heck of a task organising all that and keeping your head when you never know what the police will throw at you. 

Cheers.

Seconded 

Cheers @SeanInRome

Incredibly smooth from your side and worked perfectly for us. 

• Like 3

Thanks to every one who joined us and for us it was also a very enjoyable experience.

Top fans and great people without even the slightest hint of problems made it a fantastic day.

Hope to see you all again in Italy for the 23/24 season🍀🍺

A big thank you also to @Ric Flair👍

from day 1 you were great and a top admin. Without you none of this would’ve been possible so I’ll send through a couple of beers in the foxstalk(bottom of the page)for all your hardwork.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdN8EzSlAGe/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SeanInRome said:

Thanks to every one who joined us and for us it was also a very enjoyable experience.

Top fans and great people without even the slightest hint of problems made it a fantastic day.

from day 1 you were great and a top admin. Without you none of this would’ve been possible so I’ll send through a couple of beers in the foxstalk(bottom of the page)for all your hardwork.

Brilliant video.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Brilliant video.

I would’ve liked more photos/videos but I just got too busy in the end 😎

Next time we’ll bring someone just for this! Excluding the result I’m sure most people had a great time in Rome

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeanInRome said:

Thanks, stuff like this is great for those of us who couldn't be there