Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

9 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Could you sell your flights and accommodation on here to a member/ST holder? I’d snap it off you, but I’d miss the wife’s birthday so best for me to watch on BT Sport - seriously not worth the wrath 😂😂

Im going to travel i think now regardless. Hoping the club realise they wont shift 5k then they drop it to fans who have a previous booking history. Surely they want a sell out in Italy to back the lads?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Could you sell your flights and accommodation on here to a member/ST holder? I’d snap it off you, but I’d miss the wife’s birthday so best for me to watch on BT Sport - seriously not worth the wrath 😂😂

Kill two birds with one stone and bring your wife to Rome 😎

18 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

Speak to the club this is from the membership FAQ's..... Currently, the Club has no plans to implement a sales deadline for memberships. However, this is subject to change and the Club reserves the right to introduce a deadline at any point.

If someone managed to purchase one as late as yesterday I'd imagine they've taken them off sale purely for this reason with Roma and potentially final tickets. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I just don't get it, the club still have all your details even with general sale.

I was going to say exactly the same thing.

As I've pointed out before ... "General Sale" is not like anyone just turning up, slapping down £29 in cash, and scuttling off.

They've got contact details anyway, as they've bought tickets before ... as Leicester City supporters!   Fancy that.

I don't generally criticise the runnning of the club, but there seriously are times when I think they just don't want fans.   

(that's fans as in people from the City, County or anywhere else who support Leicester City).

10 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Im going to travel i think now regardless. Hoping the club realise they wont shift 5k then they drop it to fans who have a previous booking history. Surely they want a sell out in Italy to back the lads?

Email the club.

Explain you've got booking history, which means they have all your contact details etc etc.    

It might not do any good, but it can't do any harm.

And if enough people make that point, well you never know, a bit of common sense might prevail.

3 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

Email the club.

Explain you've got booking history, which means they have all your contact details etc etc.    

It might not do any good, but it can't do any harm.

And if enough people make that point, well you never know, a bit of common sense might prevail.

I agree, plenty emailed when it was originally ‘members with 5+ points’ for Warsaw away and in they end changed it.

7 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Thank you for that

According to that we have shifted 2000 already? 

Not necessarily.

At 4.50pm, it was showing 4006 tickets available.

By 5.15pm, that had dropped to 3321.   So you might assume we've sold 685 tickets in 15 minutes.

But you can't really tell.   The club can take blocks of tickets out, then put them back in again.   It's all a bit of guess work.

22 minutes ago, SeanInRome said:

Kill two birds with one stone and bring your wife to Rome 😎

Any further updates on your match day transfers Sean, previously shown interest and keen to get things confirmed for the 5 in our group. We’re staying in Vatican so prefer your last drop in that area as opposed to the random police drop off !

cheers

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LeicesterFox69 said:

Any further updates on your match day transfers Sean, previously shown interest and keen to get things confirmed for the 5 in our group. We’re staying in Vatican so prefer your last drop in that area as opposed to the random police drop off !

cheers

Already have you on my list x5 and will start sending out payment links tomorrow afternoon.

We will departure at around 5.30/6 depending on ticket collection(or not) and the police.

On the way back a drop off will be at Termini and at the Vatican. Bars in the area will be open until 2/2.30 and I also know 2/3 others open until 5/6 if anyone needs to wait around before heading directly for a flight 👍

• Like 1