Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

3 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

There’s no way the club shifts 5,000 tickets with a restriction on just season ticket holders and members being able to buy.

Ridiculous to restrict it in this way. As others have said, there are plenty of ways they can keep tabs on who’s buying or restrict sales without making it a closed shop for just those who can afford season tickets or memberships.

How dare you come out here with common sense and logic, that's too much for the club to handle. 

16 minutes ago, SeanInRome said:

Already have you on my list x5 and will start sending out payment links tomorrow afternoon.

We will departure at around 5.30/6 depending on ticket collection(or not) and the police.

On the way back a drop off will be at Termini and at the Vatican. Bars in the area will be open until 2/2.30 and I also know 2/3 others open until 5/6 if anyone needs to wait around before heading directly for a flight 👍

Sean, please add me to your list. My party of 3 are interested.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Trev3939 said:

When does the ticket collection close on the day. How late could I leave it to fly out and still pick up tickets, is it possible to pick them up half an hour or so before the game 

PSV game kicked off at 6.45 and ticket collections finished at 5.30 

Edited by Lesterlad
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, worth_the_wait said:

Email the club.

Explain you've got booking history, which means they have all your contact details etc etc.    

It might not do any good, but it can't do any harm.

And if enough people make that point, well you never know, a bit of common sense might prevail.

Done but the email back is if your not a Sth or memember no chance wiil sell out long before. No way we take 5k with STs and menbers

50 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

Thanks 

54 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

PSV game kicked off at 9pm and ticket collections finished at 5.30 

PSV kicked off at 6:45pm, didn’t it? All of our always have been the early kick off so far. Can’t imagine last collection will be too much later though.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Airlines will not just give you a refund because you say you have covid, it's a myth. 

Travel insurance is the only way to be covered for this 

Got so many refunds from saying I’ve got covid and emailing the ceo of the airline. Travel insurance never pays out for me, honestly don’t know why I bother with it 

5 hours ago, SeanInRome said:

Already have you on my list x5 and will start sending out payment links tomorrow afternoon.

We will departure at around 5.30/6 depending on ticket collection(or not) and the police.

On the way back a drop off will be at Termini and at the Vatican. Bars in the area will be open until 2/2.30 and I also know 2/3 others open until 5/6 if anyone needs to wait around before heading directly for a flight 👍

Hey Sean, Any chance of getting your head down for a few hours somewhere after the game before you head off to Ciampino to be there for 4.30?  Or is it pointless?  Would love to be drinking till 6 if the result goes the right way but sadly have to drive on return.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SeanInRome said:

Kill two birds with one stone and bring your wife to Rome 😎

That's exactly what's I'm doing..... Culture, Art and fine dining Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday..... interspersed with "drink...arse.... Girls" (Fr.Jack speak)....football on the Thursday

😄😄

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SeanInRome said:

Hiya Sean, which are the bars open until 5/6am? 

Any late ones down in Trastevere?

Asking for a few friends..

10 hours ago, coolcol said:

That's exactly what's I'm doing..... Culture, Art and fine dining Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday..... interspersed with "drink...arse.... Girls" (Fr.Jack speak)....football on the Thursday

😄😄

And in the name of Debbie Harry - don't forget your "call me" 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The boy Linacre said:

Hey Sean, Any chance of getting your head down for a few hours somewhere after the game before you head off to Ciampino to be there for 4.30?  Or is it pointless?  Would love to be drinking till 6 if the result goes the right way but sadly have to drive on return.

There is one to bars open until 3/4am and then a taxi to the airport and kip there an hour or 2.

If there was 25 or more perhaps a small mini bus at 2.30am to the airport and he can pullover near the airport while everyone has a kip for 2/3 hrs.

I’d have to have numbers and check if the pulling over part is even legal.

1 hour ago, B_Fox said:

Hiya Sean, which are the bars open until 5/6am? 

Any late ones down in Trastevere?

Asking for a few friends..

In Piazza Venezia there is a 24hr bar. Also 2 small 24hr bars near the Vatican. Trastevere latest probably around 2.30/3am

• Like 1