Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

2 hours ago, Shum said:

If you have had Covid in the last 6 months you can get a Covid Recovery pass on the NHS App. That's my way in! 

If you’re not fully vaccinated

If you’re not fully vaccinated, exempt from vaccination, or you cannot demonstrate that you’re fully vaccinated, to enter Italy from the UK you must fill in the passenger locator form (EU PLF) before you enter Italy to get a QR code to show to your travel provider and Border Police. This can be in paper format if you do not have an electronic device.

You must also show either:

• evidence of a negative PCR taken within 72 hours before entering Italy or a negative rapid lateral flow test taken within the 48 hours before entering Italy OR
  • a COVID-19 recovery certificate, certifying that you have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months

If you cannot present evidence of vaccination OR a negative test OR a COVID-19 recovery certificate, you will need to:

• travel to your final destination in Italy by private transport
  • remain in self-isolation for 5 days

• take another PCR or rapid lateral flow test at the end of the 5 days’ self-isolation. If the test is negative, you can leave self-isolation

If you’ve had COVID-19 in the past year

If you’re travelling to Italy you can use the UK’s proof of COVID-19 recovery record, certifying that you have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 6 months. In Italy the UK COVID Pass (Digital) is considered equivalent to the Super Green Pass and is considered valid for 180 days from the last dose of the vaccine OR for 180 days from the date of the first positive test.

Children aged 12 and over in England can access an UK COVID Pass (Digital) showing either full vaccination or recovery from COVID-19.

How do you get a recovery pass? Lateral flows are the tests that used to be free aren’t they? How does one then enter that into a system to get the green pass thing? 

Bet they won’t even ask when in Rome but hey ho

Just now, K1FOX said:

How do you get a recovery pass? Lateral flows are the tests that used to be free aren’t they? How does one then enter that into a system to get the green pass thing? 

Normally the recovery pass automatically appears on the NHS app. 

The green pass app (which the Italians use) recognises the produced barcodes whether that is recovery, proof of vac or negative test. No need to actually get a green pass 

8 hours ago, K1FOX said:

What’s the Covid rules if you’re not jabbed? 

You can do a test here in the day for 21€ and that will get you into the stadium.

1st of May they’ll change the rules and most likely no need for a vaccine or test.

At the moment also FFP2 masks are required 

10 minutes ago, SeanInRome said:

You can do a test here in the day for 21€ and that will get you into the stadium.

1st of May they’ll change the rules and most likely no need for a vaccine or test.

At the moment also FFP2 masks are required 

Had a look to see what's changing after the 1st of May, you reckon they'll still be requiring these masks then or not?

1 hour ago, K1FOX said:

submit a positive result via the nhs website 

Edited by Shum

6 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Reckon we take 3500ish. Poor if you ask. European semi final and we can’t take 5k. No general sale is an excuse but we have 21k STH and I’m sure plenty of members so no excuse really.

In fairness, a fair few English clubs have not been selling out in Europe this season, pretty sure Liverpool didn’t sell out either of their Milan trips.

If there’s space in the away end to move around i think it’ll be a better away atmosphere than if it was sold anyway. 

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

A shame SportOps aren’t doing a trip for this as I would’ve gone

Making the mistake of not booking flights, hotels etc. straight away has made it quite a bit more expensive now

Agreed. I didn't think we were going to get 5000 tickets so didn't even consider making any plans. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

In fairness, a fair few English clubs have not been selling out in Europe this season, pretty sure Liverpool didn’t sell out either of their Milan trips.

If there’s space in the away end to move around i think it’ll be a better away atmosphere than if it was sold anyway. 

I’ve heard Man U and Liverpool aren’t adding priority points for European away games this year, which means fans at these clubs buying tickets to sell onto contacts and build points to ensure a ticket to a potential final has decreased a lot. Also everything is well expensive now so you can understand people not wanting to blow £500 on a football match in Rome 

18 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Reckon we take 3500ish. Poor if you ask. European semi final and we can’t take 5k. No general sale is an excuse but we have 21k STH and I’m sure plenty of members so no excuse really.

True would like to take 5k, but then i would rather have 700 away fans like in randers, which was a belter of an  away end  than the 3000 at Atletico Madrid. Which  was so flat and disappointing and seemed  full of day tripper and staff friends. 🤷🏼

Edited by Foxes99
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Foxes99 said:

True would like to take 5k, but then i would rather have 700 away fans like in randers, which was a belter of an  away end  than the 3000 at Atletico Madrid. Which  was so flat and disappointing and seemed  full of day tripper and staff friends. 🤷🏼

Yeah that is true. Hopefully those who’ve stayed away are those types and this can be a memorable night 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Agreed

Reality is as that literally every 'pay month' has been an away trip. The confirmation of Rome came the 3rd week into a month - ie. not a lot of cashflow for people. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, djskydiver said:

You can guarantee if we do get to the final every man and his dog will want a ticket; hopefully those who have made the effort to go to the ECL away games will get priority to those who haven't.

Not sure they will. Location, cost and the fact that it is only three weeks away from the last leg of the semi final will reduce numbers I suspect 

6 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I guess all you’d do is give yourself a fake positive on a lateral flow, and register it with the NHS?

Don’t know. I’m triple jabbed before anyone starts 😅

Countries aren't even arsed anymore. Denmark and Holland both officially had rules in place yet didn't ask for a single thing. Can imagine Italy being a bit stricter in general but you can get in with a negative test anyway so I doubt they're that arsed really.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Countries aren't even arsed anymore. Denmark and Holland both officially had rules in place yet didn't ask for a single thing. Can imagine Italy being a bit stricter in general but you can get in with a negative test anyway so I doubt they're that arsed really.

Yeah after the 1st of May they're scrapping it all in Italy anyway

2 minutes ago, Munshi said:

Yeah after the 1st of May they're scrapping it all in Italy anyway

Good to hear. One thing I've noticed throughout a lot of it is a lot of the rules sound worse than the reality turns out. They made France sound like it was unenterable and it wasn't.

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Good to hear. One thing I've noticed throughout a lot of it is a lot of the rules sound worse than the reality turns out. They made France sound like it was unenterable and it wasn't.

Rules just seem in place simply for good PR because they're worried about publicly saying, "We're not bothered". 

• Like 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 hour ago, K1FOX said:

Yeah that is true. Hopefully those who’ve stayed away are those types and this can be a memorable night 

Agree. Give me five good men to fight a war rather than a legion of wet wipes.

Etc.