Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

51 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Are they aware that you've been buying tickets and then trying to sell them kn for profit by any chance?

Just for info the tickets I sold I made no profit what so ever as I ended up with 4 for PSV and the person that brought them paid 10€ over the face value and was very happy so it cost me the same amount to go to the game 

1 hour ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Shocking that is

For all the club know you may live in Rome as an international member 

They know where I live as you fill everything out as a normal member and send you you're card and the FA cup pack ect 

8 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Whether it’s a good policy is another story but the club made it pretty clear at the beginning of the season that international memberships wouldn’t have any benefits or priority for ticket purchases this year. 

I live in NYC and buy a regular membership, there isn’t much of a difference in price and (to me, at least) the ability to buy tickets is worth so much more than anything offered by the international membership. 

I should have read the small print  :dunno:

6 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Are they aware that you've been buying tickets and then trying to sell them kn for profit by any chance?

Just to let you know your very quick to come to conclusions and judgment with out all the information Mr Teapot

5 hours ago, english77 said:

Just for info the tickets I sold I made no profit what so ever as I ended up with 4 for PSV and the person that brought them paid 10€ over the face value and was very happy so it cost me the same amount to go to the game 

yeah yeah yeah , just doing it for fun