Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jogsuk

Season Ticket 2022/3 season

1 hour ago, Bucks fox said:

You may get lucky if you try this site but I don't think there are many posted though https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/venue/King+Power+Stadium/

Yes, that's the closest I found. Some stadiums have a full interactive seating map (e.g. Wembley and Liverpool). In absence of such, this is normally good.

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yes, that's the closest I found. Some stadiums have a full interactive seating map (e.g. Wembley and Liverpool). In absence of such, this is normally good.

Wembley’s seating map is fantastic. All stadiums should aspire for something similar - really helpful.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Can anyone fathom how you get a card ticket?. 

Best to go through the link in the email you should've received on 19th of May. 

'season ticket delivery method '

Edited by Filbert_Ross

On 09/06/2022 at 13:25, Angus Scott said:

After being unable to even get in the queue yesterday, I eventually managed to re-locate this morning.

Although I have a rough idea of where I'll be sitting, does anyone have a plan of the stadium showing all the seat numbers, as you see when you order a matchday ticket. If so would they be good enough to post it on here.

Alternatively could anyone advise me how I could see said item

I can get into see the plan of seats, as I was successful in the ST application. If you go into season tickets, does it show you the option to buy? The sections come up in there with available seats.
I can look your seat up if you can't access it.

23 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

I can get into see the plan of seats, as I was successful in the ST application. If you go into season tickets, does it show you the option to buy? The sections come up in there with available seats.
I can look your seat up if you can't access it.

Please could you show me a detailed seating plan for section B1 rows J and M. Thanks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Rain King said:

It is correct. Each season gives you 50 away priority points.

A ST for home games gives away points not home points? That makes no sense. I thought we'd get some home points.

Edited by FoyleFox

4 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

A ST for home games gives away points not home points? That makes no sense. I thought we'd get some home points.

If you have a ST you basically don’t need home points because for any non-Prem games you get first choice on whether you want to buy your seat or not

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoyleFox said:

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

If you have a ST you basically don’t need home points because for any non-Prem games you get first choice on whether you want to buy your seat or not

Having been a member and now a season ticket holder I'm a bit concerned that if after a few / couple of seasons I realise I can't justify continuing to be a STH and decide to revert to being a member I haven't accrued any home points for those seasons and am now behind many others and possibly not in the first priority level as I was last season. I would have thought a point per game for STH's would be a fair reflection, even if it's a point per time the ticket is used, plus the seasonal top up (10 points?) as some recognition for continuing my attendance. Maybe no-one ever gives it up and reverts to membership? If you remain a STH for life then home points are irrelevant but in the scenario that you revert to membership at some point instead they would be needed / appreciated.

Similarly I would feel guilty (honestly) leapfrogging non STH away fans with my 50 points as it doesn't reflect my away attendance history. Would much rather have 29 (10+19 games) home points.

Edited by fazzyfox
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Having been a member and now a season ticket holder I'm a bit concerned that if after a few / couple of seasons I realise I can't justify continuing to be a STH and decide to revert to being a member I haven't accrued any home points for those seasons and am now behind many others and possibly not in the first priority level as I was last season. I would have thought a point per game for STH's would be a fair reflection, even if it's a point per time the ticket is used, plus the seasonal top up (10 points?) as some recognition for continuing my attendance. Maybe no-one ever gives it up and reverts to membership? If you remain a STH for life then home points are irrelevant but in the scenario that you revert to membership at some point instead they would be needed / appreciated.

Similarly I would feel guilty (honestly) leapfrogging non STH away fans with my 50 points as it doesn't reflect my away attendance history. Would much rather have 29 (10+19 games) home points.

Precisely where my concerns lay. I did give up my ST previously, reverted to membership and applied for a ST this season. If we revert to membership again, we're way behind other recent members on points despite attending more regularly with a ST.

If you don't accumulate points with a ST, how does any prioritisation work when it comes to big game scenarios? I've only glimpsed at the details as it wasn't relevant but I thought things like FA Cup Semi/Final had a priority within for ST with x or y points.