Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jogsuk

Season Ticket 2022/3 season

Any other STH commute from London? I've always drove to the ground and back but find it tiring. Thinking of buying advance train tickets, but fearful of getting stung with fixture changes. Any advice on most sensible way to do this appreciated!

Edited by An Away Move

31 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Any other STH commute from London? I've always drove to the ground and back but find it tiring. Thinking of buying advance train tickets, but fearful of getting stung with fixture changes. Any advice on most sensible way to do this appreciated!

If you can find someone to travel with regularly. Maybe worth getting a 2 travel together railcard. 

I recently got the friends and family one and made my money back from 1 trip.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

If you can find someone to travel with regularly. Maybe worth getting a 2 travel together railcard. 

I recently got the friends and family one and made my money back from 1 trip.

Thanks. Will be travelling solo unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, An Away Move said:

33 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Hi both yes, although certainly not every game and I live 20 minutes from j 7/8 of the m1, so around 1.5 hours each way driving which makes it very easy. My parents live in Leicester so I park at theirs/eat/nick their tools when I do to games which makes it more appealing. I have been getting the train more recently due to petrol increases, very rarely book too far in advance, and use megatrain.com for cheaper fares 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, An Away Move said:

No Europe next season so fixture changes won’t happen as much as they did this season surely? Should get a lot of Saturday 3pms I’d suspect.

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

The link in FAQs about season tickets and using NFC and 'transferring' just sens to a link to selling back to the club. Nothing about being able to lend your ticket to someone else...

That's because it's not allowed, officially you need to do it through the ticket office.

Just now, FOXSE said:

But you are literally able to upgrade a child's season ticket to be used by an adult.....

Isn't that via the ticket office though? 

1 hour ago, davieG said:

That's because it's not allowed, officially you need to do it through the ticket office.

56 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

But you are literally able to upgrade a child's season ticket to be used by an adult.....

54 minutes ago, davieG said:

Isn't that via the ticket office though? 

13 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Yes, that is. Can't see any mechanism for that....

That's why I said your supposed to do it via the ticket office. 

I've got a Senior ticket and when I've not been able to go my son has taken his nephew or mate and they just go to the external ticket office near the shop and get it regraded and pay any difference.

Hi All, I've had a season tickets for over 20 years and missed the deadline today due to personal circumstances out of my control. 

Has this happened to anyone else before? I can go down to the ticket office first thing tomorrow to renew but not sure if they will allow me to ....Thanks

1 hour ago, Kierzz said:

Hi All, I've had a season tickets for over 20 years and missed the deadline today due to personal circumstances out of my control. 

Has this happened to anyone else before? I can go down to the ticket office first thing tomorrow to renew but not sure if they will allow me to ....Thanks

I'd be more impressed if you found a ticket office if I'm honest!

I'm sure they'll sort something out, think I read on here last season someone missed the deadline but they were accommodating.

But seriously, on the actual ticket office, if you find it, tell me 

11 hours ago, Kierzz said:

Drop an email to [email protected]

We was a little later than usual this year because of my dads situation and they really helped out :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, slymunn said:

Drop an email to [email protected]

We was a little later than usual this year because of my dads situation and they really helped out :)

Thanks. All sorted now. I rang up this morning and they allowed us to renew the tickets.

Great customer service as always from LCFC.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Any idea what’s happening with us who applied for the singing section? Says relocation into it on Thursday, assuming we get told beforehand  if we’ve been successful and can buy into it? 

Got an Email today confirming mine and a mates have been moved into the section for this season. Have a look you might have got one too.

11 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Any idea what’s happening with us who applied for the singing section? Says relocation into it on Thursday, assuming we get told beforehand  if we’ve been successful and can buy into it? 

I would assume it would go that way. 

I don't think the communication from the club on the process has been that good, never felt it was particular clear.

11 hours ago, goody2028 said:

I think if you renewed your current seat and applied for the singing section it will just be a first come first served on Thursday morning. Although I find it weird that all other relocations start today. Surely it would be best the other way round, fill the singing section with applicants and then open everything up the day after for relocations.

• Like 1