Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jogsuk

Season Ticket 2022/3 season

10 minutes ago, Collo73 said:

Trying to re-locate my dads seat but nothing online to do this? Anyone know how to do this? It did say we can do this from 9am today? Ta

On the phone only. Trying to get even in the queue on the phone is impossible. Ticket office is a joke tbh

Agreed, called 35 times since 9 and keep getting the same message “all of our operators are currently busy and the telephone queue is full”

I really can’t believe that unless they have one operator and a maximum queue of 5.

55 minutes ago, Collo73 said:

Trying to re-locate my dads seat but nothing online to do this? Anyone know how to do this? It did say we can do this from 9am today? Ta

you  have to phone 03448155000 option 1. 

I finally got to speak to someone, asked about moving mine and my brothers seats. then got told I couldn't without having authority to move his aswel, so I've had to get him to email [email protected] authorisation to move. how you can't do it online I don't know.

2 minutes ago, Fiv said:

Agreed, called 35 times since 9 and keep getting the same message “all of our operators are currently busy and the telephone queue is full”

I really can’t believe that unless they have one operator and a maximum queue of 5.

I got on the queue after about 5 attempts, and was put in straight at number 10 in the queue. So I'm guessing 10 is the cut off point before they hang up.

8 minutes ago, Fiv said:

Queue's at least 10, I got on about 45 mins ago and was 10th

Where's the plan of the available seats they're supposed to have up? How can you do it on the phone without this option as each call will take forever.

• Like 2

I went through the relocation process last year and it was a pain getting through on the phone but once through they were super helpful. 

Other clubs do this online and let you swap in real time - not sure why we don't, it's not difficult tech.

1 hour ago, glenny_fox said:

you  have to phone 03448155000 option 1. 

I finally got to speak to someone, asked about moving mine and my brothers seats. then got told I couldn't without having authority to move his aswel, so I've had to get him to email [email protected] authorisation to move. how you can't do it online I don't know.

Can confirm this is the case. Or you can get them on another phone to okay it. I didn't think this would apply to me as I had bought my brother's ticket as well as mine - but it is classed as his property and still needs his authorisation. 

They don't know what their doing. Rang Monday and renewed in singing section (I'm sure singing section seats were to be renewed later but they kept emailing me to renew and the guy told me on the phone no, you always had to renew by Monday. Asked when mates from other areas could move into singing section with me, got told Tues. Again was pretty sure this was wrong, but he was insistent. Rang Tues, 'no sorry its Thursday for singing section re locations Wednesday for normal relocations, ring back Thurs.' I asked are you sure people are not gonna take all the spots Weds? 'No i don't think so'. Rang today on the off chance, moved my mates over into the singing section. LOL. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, oohaahmustafa said:

They don't know what their doing. Rang Monday and renewed in singing section (I'm sure singing section seats were to be renewed later but they kept emailing me to renew and the guy told me on the phone no, you always had to renew by Monday. Asked when mates from other areas could move into singing section with me, got told Tues. Again was pretty sure this was wrong, but he was insistent. Rang Tues, 'no sorry its Thursday for singing section re locations Wednesday for normal relocations, ring back Thurs.' I asked are you sure people are not gonna take all the spots Weds? 'No i don't think so'. Rang today on the off chance, moved my mates over into the singing section. LOL. 

Pretty sure the ticket office can do anything you want. Just depends who you get on the other end of the phone. Some will follow rough guidelines, some will just please the customer. Always worth trying, looks like it worked for you!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think if you renewed your current seat and applied for the singing section it will just be a first come first served on Thursday morning. Although I find it weird that all other relocations start today. Surely it would be best the other way round, fill the singing section with applicants and then open everything up the day after for relocations.

Yeah I still haven’t received any sort of info but take it you just ring up tomorrow at 9 and say you’ve applied? It is mad how they go about things 

18 hours ago, oohaahmustafa said:

We have made over 10 calls to ticket office over last week. They kept changing what needed to be done. We are in singing section and wanted to stay there so applied to do so. We’re then told at beginning of last week we had to renew by Monday when initial info said we couldn’t renew until yesterday. We wanted to move seats in section as we currently sit over two rows, we had an email last week that said they could call and they would hold our preference but when I called last Wednesday was told no we can’t do that just have to phone yesterday. Son then phones yesterday to get us moved and told we all have to give permission so had to contact other 5 STH to send emails to club giving authorisation for him to move there seats. Why do they make things so complicated?

• Like 1

After being unable to even get in the queue yesterday, I eventually managed to re-locate this morning.

Although I have a rough idea of where I'll be sitting, does anyone have a plan of the stadium showing all the seat numbers, as you see when you order a matchday ticket. If so would they be good enough to post it on here.

Alternatively could anyone advise me how I could see said item

1 minute ago, Angus Scott said:

After being unable to even get in the queue yesterday, I eventually managed to re-locate this morning.

Although I have a rough idea of where I'll be sitting, does anyone have a plan of the stadium showing all the seat numbers, as you see when you order a matchday ticket. If so would they be good enough to post it on here.

Alternatively could anyone advise me how I could see said item

Pretty sure I have tried to search the net for this but unsuccessfully. Unless someone (for whatever reason) has it saved locally, then you'll struggle until matches are put on sale and the stadium map is available that way. Or you could try the lottery of contacting the club (I would suggest email at this stage).

54 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Pretty sure I have tried to search the net for this but unsuccessfully. Unless someone (for whatever reason) has it saved locally, then you'll struggle until matches are put on sale and the stadium map is available that way. Or you could try the lottery of contacting the club (I would suggest email at this stage).

You may get lucky if you try this site but I don't think there are many posted though https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/venue/King+Power+Stadium/

Edited by Bucks fox
  • Like 1