Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Sevilla Home - Sunday 31st July

Ticket Sale Information
Wednesday 22nd June 2022 (10am online & telephone) - Season Ticket Holders
Thursday 30th June 2022 (8am online & 9am telephone) - Fox Membership Holders
Monday 4th July 2022 (8am online & 9am telephone) - General Sale

Season Ticket Holders have until 10am on Wednesday 29th June to claim their seat reservation

Age Band Season Ticket Holders & Fox Membership Holders NON-Season Ticket Holders & NON-Fox Membership Holders
Adults (22-64) £15 £20
Seniors (65+) £10 £15
Under 22s (18-21) £10 £15
Under 18s (16-17) £8 £10
Under 16s (12-15) £5 £8
Under 12s (10-11) £5 £8
Under 10s (8-9) £5 £8
Under 8s (2-7) £5 £8
First Floor In The Keith Weller & Walkers Hall Seating Area (All Ages)* £20 £30
Edited by moore_94

14 minutes ago, Andy11111 said:

All I'm thinking is if they haven't got a membership, they don't have any intention of going to many matches so £20 isn't that bad.

Agreed. I don’t think £15 for an adult is that bad either but I’ve been one of the few that doesn’t cry over ticket prices 

16 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Agreed. I don’t think £15 for an adult is that bad either but I’ve been one of the few that doesn’t cry over ticket prices 

Weird flex, just because you're in an apparently comfortable financial position, people shouldn't raise issues with £15/20 ticket prices for a meaningless friendly?

Personally think they've gone wrong with these prices, more expensive than some of our European knock out games last season.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lako42 said:

I'm a season ticket holder. 

It doesn't mean I don't give a shit about the increase in price for casual fans. 

It's a friendly and whilst there are ple ty of fans who don't mind being rammed from behi d by the club I'm not one of them. 

If anyone has an issue with fans who want to try and make football a sport that is affordable for more people them tough shit. 

They should be pricing this game in line with what it is and trying to get as many people watching as possible. 

Friendlies are more family oriented anyway and the cost of 2 adults and a couple of kids is stupid for a non competitive fixture imo. 

Bang on.

The club have increased season ticket prices & individual ticket prices and even the cost of the kit when it's released.

You'd have thought someone at this 'generous' and 'fan based' club would have thought you know what, it's a friendly, let's treat our supporters to an affordable game of football.

By that, I'm meaning price cap at £10 for adults and kids a couple of quid.

This club is take take take at the minute but all is forgotten after a warm free beer hey.

Unfortunately,  I base my comments on Leicester City because that's who we are talking about but generally football as a whole is becoming unaffordable for the average fan.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Weird flex, just because you're in an apparently comfortable financial position, people shouldn't raise issues with £15/20 ticket prices for a meaningless friendly?

Personally think they've gone wrong with these prices, more expensive than some of our European knock out games last season.

Being reasonable isn’t really a flex

17 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Bang on.

The club have increased season ticket prices & individual ticket prices and even the cost of the kit when it's released.

You'd have thought someone at this 'generous' and 'fan based' club would have thought you know what, it's a friendly, let's treat our supporters to an affordable game of football.

By that, I'm meaning price cap at £10 for adults and kids a couple of quid.

This club is take take take at the minute but all is forgotten after a warm free beer hey.

Unfortunately,  I base my comments on Leicester City because that's who we are talking about but generally football as a whole is becoming unaffordable for the average fan.

£20 adults and you’re allowed two free under 16s with that price IMO. Make it harder to not bring your kids with you. 

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

£20 adults and you’re allowed two free under 16s with that price IMO. Make it harder to not bring your kids with you. 

Yup, that would be great too.

Just anything back from the club would be nice.

17 hours ago, Lako42 said:

I'm a season ticket holder. 

It doesn't mean I don't give a shit about the increase in price for casual fans. 

It's a friendly and whilst there are ple ty of fans who don't mind being rammed from behi d by the club I'm not one of them. 

If anyone has an issue with fans who want to try and make football a sport that is affordable for more people them tough shit. 

They should be pricing this game in line with what it is and trying to get as many people watching as possible. 

Friendlies are more family oriented anyway and the cost of 2 adults and a couple of kids is stupid for a non competitive fixture imo. 

Come on Lako, be reasonable. Pricing families out of meaningless friendlies during a horrific cost of living crisis, especially when the game is on at a really rubbish time for most people is absolutely fine. It's reasonable.

I'll let you off this time but remember to try and be reasonable. Be more 'I'm alright Jack' and less logical. JESUS.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

Come on Lako, be reasonable. Pricing families out of meaningless friendlies during a horrific cost of living crisis, especially when the game is on at a really rubbish time for most people is absolutely fine. It's reasonable.

I'll let you off this time but remember to try and be reasonable. Be more 'I'm alright Jack' and less logical. JESUS.

If this is your attitude to a friendly game, I’d hate to hear your thoughts on your gas bill. Although maybe you can use all that hot air as fuel?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

If this is your attitude to a friendly game, I’d hate to hear your thoughts on your gas bill. Although maybe you can use all that hot air as fuel?

Do you not agree that in some respect the prices are ridiculous? Especially for non-season ticket holders? 

57 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Do you not agree that in some respect the prices are ridiculous? Especially for non-season ticket holders? 

I agree that match-by-match, the premier league is expensive. But it’s in line with other events and popular sport events. You can’t expect the biggest sport in the country to be dirt cheap these days. The friendly price this year is about £3 more than last year… If that breaks somebody’s bank, then they have bigger problems than the footy. Prices are going up massively everywhere, it’s not just this - most of us have to prioritise what we do, and I’m firmly in that boat. I pick going to the footy over many other things. But everybody has a different situation and perspective. The prices from the club aren’t necessarily the problem, it’s the economy in general.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

Villareal Adult Tickets were £12.50 (STH) and £15,  U18 £1 cheaper and U16 the same. Not that much change given increased costs. However, there were plenty of unsold seats if I remember correctly. 

• Like 1