Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Sevilla Home - Sunday 31st July

My ticket has arrived now as well. 

On another matter, I would like to buy a ticket for my husband, and there's a seat free next to my usual season ticket seat. However, the system won't let me because it will leave a single seat... you know, because those seats are in such high demand :rolleyes: If I phone the ticket office will they be able to override this? I don't want to waste my time, especially seeing there's a seat in front and behind also vacant. 

5 hours ago, rachhere said:

On another matter, I would like to buy a ticket for my husband, and there's a seat free next to my usual season ticket seat. However, the system won't let me because it will leave a single seat... you know, because those seats are in such high demand :rolleyes: If I phone the ticket office will they be able to override this? I don't want to waste my time, especially seeing there's a seat in front and behind also vacant. 

Yes they can.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rachhere said:

Log in one device/browser and select the ticket you want and put it in your basket. Then log in on another device and add the remaining single ticket that’s causing you the issue. Then just check out with the one you want to buy. It’ll work without having to call the ticket office.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

Was going to pop down for this, but they can get fvcked at those prices. 

How are Derby managing to charge a tenner, yet we're charging double?

They have definitely priced a lot of people out of going to this (myself included). Real shame the club have put revenue over rewarding fans yet again. Not even sure by putting the prices at this level they would earn more. Half the price and double the attendance makes the same. Baffling!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

They have definitely priced a lot of people out of going to this (myself included). Real shame the club have put revenue over rewarding fans yet again. Not even sure by putting the prices at this level they would earn more. Half the price and double the attendance makes the same. Baffling!

Yep, what a great opportunity for people who cannot afford the scandalous matchday prices to at least get into the stadium to watch a training session against decent opposition.

Sadly it looks at least half full so the optics won't be as negative as they should.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

Yep, what a great opportunity for people who cannot afford the scandalous matchday prices to at least get into the stadium to watch a training session against decent opposition.

Sadly it looks at least half full so the optics won't be as negative as they should.

Looks about 11,000 sold so far with another week. They'll do well to fill half of it. Not going to look great. Cheaper prices and 25,000+ fans in attendance would have been a much better statement of support to the players.

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Looks about 11,000 sold so far with another week. They'll do well to fill half of it. Not going to look great. Cheaper prices and 25,000+ fans in attendance would have been a much better statement of support to the players.

I don’t think it’s just the prices that are to be blamed. Not been an exciting summer has it?

10 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I don’t think it’s just the prices that are to be blamed. Not been an exciting summer has it?

Definitely not but a massive contribution in current hard times. It's only going to get worse in the next few months and I think away games will struggle to sell (plus any cup home games unless they are really cheap).

And if the team plays average then demand will be even lower.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Definitely not but a massive contribution in current hard times. It's only going to get worse in the next few months and I think away games will struggle to sell (plus any cup home games unless they are really cheap).

And if the team plays average then demand will be even lower.

It’s definitely a mixture of both

• Like 1

Expensive ticket pricing, boring Pre-Season, Sevilla B Team & the option to sit at home, watch it on TV for free and turn off when you have had enough.

No wonder hardly anyone is going really, not to mention people have probably pumped a lot of money into the upcoming Premier League games.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 2

Apologies for this as I am sure it has been asked and answered a thousand times before. When we booked tickets for this match we didn't have an option for a normal ticket so had to go for the mobile version. We are now trying to download tickets on google pay (I have an Android phone) but am logged into this on another email account. The account I have had tickets emailed to is not a gmail account so it will not let me sign into google wallet. How do I get round this? We have set up an account on google mail using the ticket email address but it still wont let me log into google pay. Are they now giving out paper tickets and we can have them sent to us or has anyone managed to get around a similar problem?

17 minutes ago, NAKC20 said:

Apologies for this as I am sure it has been asked and answered a thousand times before. When we booked tickets for this match we didn't have an option for a normal ticket so had to go for the mobile version. We are now trying to download tickets on google pay (I have an Android phone) but am logged into this on another email account. The account I have had tickets emailed to is not a gmail account so it will not let me sign into google wallet. How do I get round this? We have set up an account on google mail using the ticket email address but it still wont let me log into google pay. Are they now giving out paper tickets and we can have them sent to us or has anyone managed to get around a similar problem?

This is why I don’t like e-tickets being the only option. Sevilla did have physical tickets though as I’ve got a pair sat on the fireplace ready for next weekend.

Ive had issues in the past with print at home tickets. Most recently was one of the final home games of the 21/22 season when I ran out of ink on the morning of the match. I asked at the ticket office and they printed them for me without any issues because I could show them my order confirmation and a valid ID. I’d imagine they may be able to do this too, but worth giving a call to confirm first.

Edited by phoneticerror

19 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I can't believe they're still selling this at one ticket per supporter when the ground is half full lol

I know! These are the games if they're a reasonable price is when you just book 10 seats and take everyone including the dog and your granny.

It just makes absolute no business sense whatsoever the way it is set up!

7 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I know! These are the games if they're a reasonable price is when you just book 10 seats and take everyone including the dog and your granny.

It just makes absolute no business sense whatsoever the way it is set up!

You still can, they’ve been on general bloody sale since 4th July.

If people don’t want to set up IDs for everybody they want to take, it isn’t really the clubs fault 😂😂😂

Our ticket office make some questionable decisions, but this truly is moaning for the sake of moaning.

29 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

You still can, they’ve been on general bloody sale since 4th July.

If people don’t want to set up IDs for everybody they want to take, it isn’t really the clubs fault 😂😂😂

Our ticket office make some questionable decisions, but this truly is moaning for the sake of moaning.

The people moaning about people stating facts is worse! 

Anyway, setting up accounts and linking them is a pain for a friendly. It never used to be like that, you could just mop up rows in seconds.

However, there might be a law I'm unaware of, in which case it wouldn't be the club's fault. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Collymore said:

The people moaning about people stating facts is worse! 

Anyway, setting up accounts and linking them is a pain for a friendly. It never used to be like that, you could just mop up rows in seconds.

However, there might be a law I'm unaware of, in which case it wouldn't be the club's fault. 

It’s to do with trying to tackle louts and shitty behaviour surely? Massive holes in that strategy, but I get why something needs to be in place to try and limit anonymous shithousery. It didn’t stop the racist behaviour at the community shield mind. Football needs to be regulated more than most other sports or events. Every chance it’s for another reason, but that’s how I interpreted it. Maybe it’s purely down to data capture knowing our ticket office. 

I understand the frustration, but I set up accounts for a couple of family members for Europa matches last year and it wasn’t much of a ball ache. Once they have the account, it’s there for next time. So the workaround is there.

• Like 1