Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Sevilla Home - Sunday 31st July

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The club have really got this wrong. It sets the tone for the season. Imagine if tickets were free to STH's and reduced prices for members and the stadium had 20-25,000 there. It would have been a great push for the players ready for the season to start. Now there will be masses of empty seats and a deflating atmosphere. Not ideal to get the players ready for the season.

Sometimes making money is not everything.

They’ll sell a fair few to the general sale crowd I reckon. Luckily the seats around me have sold to members and STH. Casual fans and half interested chatters behind me really ruins the night 😂😂😂 

Edited by phoneticerror

Just got my tickets for this. Worth noting that if you’re a member and buying tickets online as the lead purchaser, you get member prices on everyone’s tickets irrespective of whether they’re a member on not. Saved me a few £ that I wasn’t expecting! 

Edited by Devonfox1884

29 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Just got my tickets for this. Worth noting that if you’re a member and buying tickets online as the lead purchaser, you get member prices on everyone’s tickets irrespective of whether they’re a member on not. Saved me a few £ that I wasn’t expecting! 

Clever, makes you almost forget your getting shafted in the first place!

• Haha 2

Just renewed my membership but still wants to charge me £20 not the £15 advertised? 

I got 30% discount off adidas last weekend too. I wanna squeeze every penny I can get out of them.

also ; my points…. Last season was my first membership do I not get a base of 10 points in my first season?

6 hours ago, SystonFox said:

Just renewed my membership but still wants to charge me £20 not the £15 advertised? 

I got 30% discount off adidas last weekend too. I wanna squeeze every penny I can get out of them.

also ; my points…. Last season was my first membership do I not get a base of 10 points in my first season?

Last year it took some people a few hours for the new membership to activate. I renewed as soon as they went live and I got my 10 points immediately.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Sold hardly any for this by the looks of things.

It’ll be half full and mainly general sale ticket holders I reckon. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if a few more STH and members got tickets once preseason begins properly and they start to get a bit more excited for the season. 

I’m not fussed by friendlies, but the last few weeks have been so pissing boring I think I’d go to see the womens team just to watch some bloody live footy! 😂😂

Edited by phoneticerror

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

It’ll be half full and mainly general sale ticket holders I reckon. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if a few more STH and members got tickets once preseason begins properly and they start to get a bit more excited for the season. 

I’m not fussed by friendlies, but the last few weeks have been so pissing boring I think I’d go to see the womens team just to watch some bloody live footy! 😂😂

Got the Women's Euro's starting tonight. Would like to think England have a good chance of winning it.

14 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Last year it took some people a few hours for the new membership to activate. I renewed as soon as they went live and I got my 10 points immediately.

Is it only 10 points for renewing though? Last year was my first membership did I not get 10 for that?

55 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Is it only 10 points for renewing though? Last year was my first membership did I not get 10 for that?

Only get the points for renewing. Nothing for when  you initially take out your membership I'm afraid. 

Edited by adejo92
  • Thanks 1

On 24/06/2022 at 12:56, adejo92 said:

Bang on.

The club have increased season ticket prices & individual ticket prices and even the cost of the kit when it's released.

You'd have thought someone at this 'generous' and 'fan based' club would have thought you know what, it's a friendly, let's treat our supporters to an affordable game of football.

By that, I'm meaning price cap at £10 for adults and kids a couple of quid.

This club is take take take at the minute but all is forgotten after a warm free beer hey.

Unfortunately,  I base my comments on Leicester City because that's who we are talking about but generally football as a whole is becoming unaffordable for the average fan.

Ain't that the first season ticket increase we have had in years

31 minutes ago, tylesta said:

Ain't that the first season ticket increase we have had in years

Yes, it is, but my point is that everything has increased this season at a time when people are struggling to pay their food bills.

They could have made this friendly much much cheaper, same with individual match prices.

I guess someone's got to pay for Bertrands rent.

On 06/07/2022 at 07:48, NAKC20 said:

Got the Women's Euro's starting tonight. Would like to think England have a good chance of winning it.

And the final is the same time as the Sevilla game. Which probably won't make much difference, but a fair few families/casual supporters would most likely choose to watch that if England are in it rather than go to a friendly.

On 12/07/2022 at 08:57, Foxes1 said:

Anyone who has bought tickets for this received them yet

No and I'm getting a bit concerned 'cos this is gonna be the first game I take my grandson to so I'm really hoping they ain't got lost in the post.