Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Retro Shirts

The Dutch 86 shirt was my first ever football kit. I was 2 when it came out my Dad got it me just after they won the Euros as he was working in Holland at the time. It absolutely buried me and i think it was around 1990 when it started to fit! I believe i still have it well its at the parents house in their loft along with all my other kits from back in the day. 

I have always had a soft spot for the Dutch national side because of it. 

3 hours ago, Raj said:

I had bought the Lazio shirt when Gazza played for them.

Wished I'd have kept it now.

Beautiful shirt. 

As long a you don't think the C4 commentary said "Goooooaaaaal Lazio" you can have that one lol

Banco di Roma as the sponsor when Umbro were making legendary kits for shits and giggles?

13 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Beautiful shirt. 

As long a you don't think the C4 commentary said "Goooooaaaaal Lazio" you can have that one lol

Banco di Roma as the sponsor when Umbro were making legendary kits for shits and giggles?

I admit it, I did!!!

And only found out on here recently that it wasnt!!!

I still say it's gooooooooaaaalllll laziooooo!!!

18 hours ago, 21st Century Fox said:

It's a monstrosity that was clearly designed by someone on a deadline, who'd just railed two lines of Colombian nose candy, but it was my first foreign shirt and I love it.

m-MPpr-Vqirv-WMXNq.jpg

Saw someone in Loughborough wearing that the other day, pretty sure there's another joke about the town and Colombian nose candy in there too...lovely shirt though!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Saw a lad at Bedford train station earlier today with a retro home Leicester kit on. Think it was Bukta with the running fox badge. Wonder if he's on here... 

Was it this one?

If it was, I think I'd have given him a little peck on the cheek!

Beauty.

Leicester 90-92 remake shirt (7).jpg

• 2 weeks later...