Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Derby County Away - Saturday 23rd July 1PM

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Still no bloody tickets. Anyone else?

No postal deliveries yesterday or today due to the heat, only post office collections was happening with 1 collection a day happening instead of the usual 4 a day and drivers was told to be back at office before 11am this morning 

Just now, jammie82uk said:

No postal deliveries yesterday or today due to the heat, only post office collections was happening with 1 collection a day happening instead of the usual 4 a day and drivers was told to be back at office before 11am this morning 

Yikes. Can see some of these not arriving in time.

48 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Yikes. Can see some of these not arriving in time.

Doesn’t matter. Over the years tickets haven’t arrived countless times, or I’ve bought late, they keep them at the away stadium for pickup in such case. I can’t be the only one this has happened too 

Anybody want an adult and child ticket plus return trains from Leicester for £20? Quite fancy Preston instead now but have this booked already so happy to sell discounted. DM me if interested.

11:37 from Leicester

16:11 from Derby

Block SEL-J row BB

Edited by phoneticerror

3 hours ago, Jimmydude1884 said:

Still not received my ticket yet 

I’ve emailed the ticket office regarding mine. They told me to wait for todays post and if still not arrived to email them back and they’ll sort alternative - possibly collection at Derby. 

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Not in the away end, they went off sale yesterday.

just bought one for derby end this morning [saturday] , need to register a fan id , enjoyed putting sheepshagger in for a password on DCFC 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sid228 said:

just bought one for derby end this morning [saturday] , need to register a fan id , enjoyed putting sheepshagger in for a password on DCFC 

My lad ain’t feeling too good today, if you’d put a request on here I could’ve sold you ours in the away end 😂😂

• Like 1