Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SickoDicko

Arsenal Away - Sat 13 Aug 22 3PM

5 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

It’s annoying but we have little other option other than to be walked over. 

I apologise that you’re caught in the middle, you’re pretty much collateral damage between unions & the Gov. 

I understand, don't get me wrong, my local station is on the list of cuts to booking hall so we're gonna end up with no staff there which will be a joke.

I just posted to make people aware. EMR are not listed to strike but I don't really use them to get to London as Midland Mainline seems more expensive despite the fact it's not even electrified until you reach Northamptonshire. I'm on LNER on the 13th and they are down to strike that day now.

Didn't realise you were on the railways though.

Edited by Fox92

28 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I apologise that you’re caught in the middle, you’re pretty much collateral damage between unions & the Gov. 

fair play for standing up for yourselves. Just seems to be Sod’s law it’s every time I have something planned lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Some of us haven’t even had a pay rise for many a year, but we still go to work

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I've just seen on BBC that train drivers are set to strike on the 13th.

My service is effected. Wil try and see if tickets are accepted on other services.

Sorry to hear this bud. Absolute pain in the arse right now trying to plan anything by train. 

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I understand, don't get me wrong, my local station is on the list of cuts to booking hall so we're gonna end up with no staff there which will be a joke.

I just posted to make people aware. EMR are not listed to strike but I don't really use them to get to London as Midland Mainline seems more expensive despite the fact it's not even electrified until you reach Northamptonshire. I'm on LNER on the 13th and they are down to strike that day now.

Didn't realise you were on the railways though.

I believe they still have to provide a minimum service, so should be some trains regardless. Still an annoyance though and may well **** you over sadly. 

Going to be snookered by the train strike… travelling from the North East with rail tickets booked… Does anyone know of Leics coaches going that have availability.. Fox travel and Ausden Clark sold out.. Be better than a full drive down and back! 

20 minutes ago, filbertuk said:

Going to be snookered by the train strike… travelling from the North East with rail tickets booked… Does anyone know of Leics coaches going that have availability.. Fox travel and Ausden Clark sold out.. Be better than a full drive down and back! 

Have you looked at National express or Megabus?

EEFE06F4-0319-4A76-8D6B-B6B299EC0CC5.png

2 hours ago, filbertuk said:

You on LNER? I travel down East Coast so it effects my journey too.

I'm gonna contact them and hope EMR accept tickets.

2 hours ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

looking okay still on EMR from Leicester I think? Just need to keep fingers crossed they dont follow suit ...

I believe today is the last day they can strike. I think they need to give 14 days notice minimum, I assume that today counts.

Going to be quite an uncomfortable train though I reckon.

Edited by phoneticerror

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I believe today is the last day they can strike. I think they need to give 14 days notice minimum, I assume that today counts.

Going to be quite an uncomfortable train though I reckon.

Why will it be uncomfortable?