Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SickoDicko

Arsenal Away - Sat 13 Aug 22 3PM

9 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Just had an email telling me that tickets are going on sale to season ticket holders with 520+ away points from 31st January. Might miss kick off..

My second email of the day from them 

* This morning, you may have seen an email addressed to Fox Members advising you to enter a ballot for our away Premier League fixture against Arsenal. This message was distributed in error. We apologise for the confusion caused and direct you to the relevant information regarding Arsenal away, below. * 

Tickets for Leicester City’s Premier League fixture away at Arsenal will go on sale to supporters on the Away Priority Scheme from Sunday 17 July.

The Foxes travel to the Emirates Stadium on Saturday 13 August, (3pm kick-off), with the Club receiving a full allocation of 3,003 tickets, including 25 wheelchair spaces. Season Ticket Holders with 520+ Away Priority Points can buy tickets from Monday 31 January.

Unless stated otherwise, tickets will be available online from 8am and by phone from 9am. As a reminder, there will be no ticket sales in the Foxes Fanstore.

Full sales criteria will be listed on LCFC.com/tickets.

FOX TRAVEL

Fox Travel is priced at £21 per person. Coaches depart King Power Stadium at 9:30am.

1 hour ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Just had an email telling me that tickets are going on sale to season ticket holders with 520+ away points from 31st January. Might miss kick off..

They got it mixed up with when they are making their first signing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

Train strikes must be considered, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Oh your kiddin.

54 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

The planned ones are all on weekdays, I think?

Latest ones announced are for 27th July.

I think it'll hit Commonwealth games, football on a Saturday won't inconvenience enough people.

As someone above says, shocking that the priority points still haven't been sorted, I'm 220 points off the bottom bracket ffs lol

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

London 3pm is a rare treat.

Have we played these on a Saturday at 3pm yet since 2014? 

Not including Covid years, I can recall going there  Friday, Sunday and a Monday night but can’t think of too many Saturday afternoons at the Emirates.

37 minutes ago, promised land said:

Have we played these on a Saturday at 3pm yet since 2014? 

Not including Covid years, I can recall going there  Friday, Sunday and a Monday night but can’t think of too many Saturday afternoons at the Emirates.

Last time we played there (well at Arsenal) Saturday 3pm off the top of my head was 1999, 2-1 defeat.