Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SickoDicko

Arsenal Away - Sat 13 Aug 22 3PM

7 hours ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

anything else on trains for this? lots of trains unavailable to buy atm?ย 

Where are you looking from?

There's a lot of strikes that day.

ย 

EMR is such a rip off. That's why I usually avoid. But with my service being affected by strike I have no clue what to do now.

Edited by Fox92

On 02/08/2022 at 19:28, Fox92 said:

Where are you looking from?

There's a lot of strikes that day.

ย 

EMR is such a rip off. That's why I usually avoid. But with my service being affected by strike I have no clue what to do now.

Iโ€™ve already booked the 0743, just hope the so and so isnโ€™t cancelled!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, cambridgefox said:

Looks like strikes going ahead next week.

what a nightmare.For the last match at Arsenal,we struggled to park on the outskirts to tube it in.This will be a pain.

Don't know if any good for you, but Great Northern trains are running as normal from Peterborough down to London. Calling as normal at Huntingdon, St Neots , Biggleswade etc, perhaps you could get to one of them and doย  that way? Saves hassle of driving down and tubing itย 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Don't know if any good for you, but Great Northern trains are running as normal from Peterborough down to London. Calling as normal at Huntingdon, St Neots , Biggleswade etc, perhaps you could get to one of them and doย  that way? Saves hassle of driving down and tubing itย 

Thatโ€™s a great shout.

im in between Cambridge and Peterborough.

21 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

EMR arenโ€™t on strike though are they? Canโ€™t find any word on that.

Another good shout,I really struggle to know who the operator is through Ely,Iโ€™ve never had to worry about it before,I will pop in when I go to Tescoโ€™s as itโ€™s next door.

1 hour ago, cambridgefox said:

Another good shout,I really struggle to know who the operator is through Ely,Iโ€™ve never had to worry about it before,I will pop in when I go to Tescoโ€™s as itโ€™s next door.

Isn't Ely Greater Anglia?ย 

@peterborofoxย I wasn't aware Great Northern were running. I can get to London, despite the strike my ticket is one of the very limited services they are running, it's just getting back I can't because last train out of Kings Cross is 1730.ย 

I am tempted to get full refund then just book on EMR. It's about ยฃ20 more expensive but at least they're running.

16 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Isn't Ely Greater Anglia?ย 

@peterborofoxย I wasn't aware Great Northern were running. I can get to London, despite the strike my ticket is one of the very limited services they are running, it's just getting back I can't because last train out of Kings Cross is 1730.ย 

I am tempted to get full refund then just book on EMR. It's about ยฃ20 more expensive but at least they're running.

It is managed by them,but also runs EMR and Gt Northern,Iโ€™m so confused ๐Ÿ˜‚