Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SickoDicko

Arsenal Away - Sat 13 Aug 22 3PM

47 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Sorry to revisit this. My mate has 450+ away points and we’ve linked accounts for this purpose.

I’m sorted for Arsenal thanks to a FT member, but I just logged in to try and see if it’d let me buy a ticket in both my account and his, but it will only let me buy one and post it to his address under his account, if I switch to my ref it says I can’t allocate. I then logged into my account and tried to buy one allocated to him to post to my address and I can’t even add to basket on mine. 😂😂😂

What am I doing wrong? Sorry for all the questions, feel like an idiot. Would just be easier to get tickets posted to my address because we don’t live too close to each other.

You are doing nothing wrong, the match would still need to make you ponts, that why people ask for refs, if they don't think it will make it to to that level.

However if there are tickets left on your priority before it opens, it's definitely handy to know someone in a higher bracket as they can log in and add tickets to the basket at 7.45 and then are allowed 20 minutes to check our so at 8am those tickets will still be in the basket when they can allocate to your ref.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Managed to get one for myself. Fox travel, my usual means of getting there sold out. Anyone been with Ausden Clark - recommendations? Trains look too expensive 

Ausden is better in my opinion.

Pick ups from hobby horse syston or counting house, they then get you to the city or town early enough for a drop off with enough time for a few drinks etc, 

For London I guess they will drop you near arsenal with enough time for you to make your own way for a drink, for other places they will drop you in the city and leave you for a couple of hours giving you a time to return to the bus normally an hour before the game if you want a lift to the ground or alternatively you make your own way and then jump on the bus post match.

As an example for Swansea a few years back we had time to go meet people for a meal and drinks then jumped in a taxi to the ground.

At Leeds last season we got dropped at Elland Rd but jumped in a cab to a pub again with plenty of time for a few pints and some food.

If you get the syston one Dave Knowsley is normally the steward and is dead handy for helping out find a pub lol

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Ausden is better in my opinion.

Pick ups from hobby horse syston or counting house, they then get you to the city or town early enough for a drop off with enough time for a few drinks etc, 

For London I guess they will drop you near arsenal with enough time for you to make your own way for a drink, for other places they will drop you in the city and leave you for a couple of hours giving you a time to return to the bus normally an hour before the game if you want a lift to the ground or alternatively you make your own way and then jump on the bus post match.

As an example for Swansea a few years back we had time to go meet people for a meal and drinks then jumped in a taxi to the ground.

At Leeds last season we got dropped at Elland Rd but jumped in a cab to a pub again with plenty of time for a few pints and some food.

If you get the syston one Dave Knowsley is normally the steward and is dead handy for helping out find a pub lol

Thanks. If it’s like the last two times I’ve been, the coaches have to be in by the ground fairly early due to where it is. Plenty of places in the vicinity of the emirates to get a bite to eat 👍. I’ll be going from the local hero. Park at the KP as I would do for fox travel 🤣 and walk up to Aylestone Road

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Thanks. If it’s like the last two times I’ve been, the coaches have to be in by the ground fairly early due to where it is. Plenty of places in the vicinity of the emirates to get a bite to eat 👍. I’ll be going from the local hero. Park at the KP as I would do for fox travel 🤣 and walk up to Aylestone Road

Not used FT for years always thought they cut it too fine. Maybe they have changed tho. 

Just now, Bayfox said:

Not used FT for years always thought they cut it too fine. Maybe they have changed tho. 

West Ham first away day last year was just at kick off, but more down to traffic. I’ve used them since 2017 and even with 45min stop en route most games, there a couple of hours before kick off usually 

33 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Managed to get one for myself. Fox travel, my usual means of getting there sold out. Anyone been with Ausden Clark - recommendations? Trains look too expensive 

£20 for Ausden Clark Is worth it. Used them many times, if anything they sometimes get me there earlier than I want so no danger there!

Trains on Monday were £35 but I think all prices in the coming weeks shot up yesterday, possibly because of the rail strikes forcing people to reschedule. I was buying tickets for work travel and it was a nightmare how quickly they were going up.

Edited by phoneticerror

7 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

£20 for Ausden Clark Is worth it. Used them many times, if anything they sometimes get me there earlier than I want so no danger there!

Trains on Monday were £35 but I think all prices in the coming weeks shot up yesterday, possibly because of the rail strikes forcing people to reschedule. I was buying tickets for work travel and it was a nightmare how quickly they were going up.

Gone with Ausden. I’m Derby based, cheapest tickets were £57. Can’t justify that for an away day!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Not sure they have to be at the Emirates for a cut off time but they all park on the road behind the main steps up to the ground where the club shop is.

Holloway Road is the nearest tube station to the coaches. Unless it’s all changed! 

Got dates mixed up for this with an evening wedding invite, won't make it back in time :thumbdown:

2 spare - but one is adult and one is senior

Paid £48 for them including booking fee    NOW SOLD

Also if you go directly on East midlands Rail they have a summer sale, £20 return - I am in London the following weekend Fri-Sun and just booked tickets at this price :appl:

Edited by gd4foxes
sold
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Train drivers on strike on the day of this now lol

EDIT: Looks like EMR aren't one of the TOCs striking.

Just hoping EMR don’t follow suit. The strikes have affected me a few times in the last month when I’ve needed to go to London for work, if this journey gets cancelled too I’m going to have very little sympathy for those working on the rail.