Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SickoDicko

Arsenal Away - Sat 13 Aug 22 3PM

On 17/07/2022 at 13:36, Bayfox said:

Hardly a surprise. 520 plus is way to low for P1 and the away scheme. The likes of Bournemouth could be done by away scheme and about 30 mins of P1 sales this season considering it was what 465/480 depending on allocations,  last season and anyone on that level has added 50 points for renewal 530 should have been the minimum, but we now have several 100 if not maybe 1000 on closer to 600 points. 

Yeah seems a bit weird, thought 530 was gonna be P1. 

Few things that might slow sales down is the ‘cost of living crisis’ and the fact we’re a bit shit atm, plus we haven’t signed anyone either. 

34 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

For those waiting for their priority level to come, after the morning rush today there are still 618 tickets available, plus a full block yet to be opened.

When do you think this sells out? Friday got no chance? 

1 hour ago, goody2028 said:

When do you think this sells out? Friday got no chance? 

I’d say there’s a good chance it will go to Friday. Maybe a time some people are on holiday and it will be interesting if the increase in transport costs will start to put some people off. Even with the £30 ticket cap, away days are an increasingly expensive day out!

4 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Yeah seems a bit weird, thought 530 was gonna be P1. 

Few things that might slow sales down is the ‘cost of living crisis’ and the fact we’re a bit shit atm, plus we haven’t signed anyone either. 

Yep, picking and choosing. Spurs away first for me. 

9 hours ago, Bayfox said:

How do you mean?

I’ve never seen a window to put a reference in to buy tickets. Just wondered if there is something I’m missing? Normally I just wait for the on sale time and don’t need a reference but if there’s a way of getting around it so I can make more aways, I’d be eager to hear about it.

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

I’ve never seen a window to put a reference in to buy tickets. Just wondered if there is something I’m missing? Normally I just wait for the on sale time and don’t need a reference but if there’s a way of getting around it so I can make more aways, I’d be eager to hear about it.

Someone else buys the ticket using their account then posts the ticket to you, think that’s what they mean. 

20 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Someone else buys the ticket using their account then posts the ticket to you, think that’s what they mean. 

Got you. I thought it meant there could be a reference code to buy in a different account. Makes sense.

This is my first time to Emirates. Any suggestions on routes etc? I wasn’t gonna bother with the underground and just take a relaxed walk from St Pancras, but if there’s a usual meet up point for Foxes to arrive together, I’d be up for that.

7 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Got you. I thought it meant there could be a reference code to buy in a different account. Makes sense.

This is my first time to Emirates. Any suggestions on routes etc? I wasn’t gonna bother with the underground and just take a relaxed walk from St Pancras, but if there’s a usual meet up point for Foxes to arrive together, I’d be up for that.

Not for London games really most do their own thing.

Worth a visit to the Stags Head ‘The Leicester pub in London’ though.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Reference, refers to the client Reference number, everyone who's an account holder at LCFC will have been allocated 1.

To purchase tickets you require one. When you purchase an away ticket you allocate that ticket to yourself. If you are purchasing more than 1 ticket they all default to your name and you have to re allocate to each individual in the basket 

When people are asking for Reference numbers it means they are asking if anyone has a Reference they aren't using for that match. That way they can add it to there account as family and friends and then buy a ticket for themselves by allocating the ticket to the persons name instead of their own,  or they may have enough points on their own account, but want to buy an extra ticket for a mate or family that don't have enough points to buy at the same time.

If you are buying at your allocated time nut only 1 then you won't ever have to alter anything but if you are buying more than one you would need the other person's details (Reference) to do so.

Hope that makes some sense.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

When people are asking for Reference numbers it means they are asking if anyone has a Reference they aren't using for that match. That way they can add it to there account as family and friends and then buy a ticket for themselves by allocating the ticket to the persons name instead of their own,  or they may have enough points on their own account, but want to buy an extra ticket for a mate or family that don't have enough points to buy at the same time.

Didn’t know people added others to buy a ticket, be wary of doing this as what stops them using it again in the future? If so you’ve got to then explain how someone else has used your reference and why etc. Probably not a big deal but just something to consider. I’ve always bought it myself then posted it to the said person. 

8 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Didn’t know people added others to buy a ticket, be wary of doing this as what stops them using it again in the future? If so you’ve got to then explain how someone else has used your reference and why etc. Probably not a big deal but just something to consider. I’ve always bought it myself then posted it to the said person. 

Obviously both are an option.

I guess it depends how much trust you place in the person you are lending too. 

You are correct tho if you reported them for using without permission you would have fun explaining to the ticket office mafia why lol

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Obviously both are an option.

I guess it depends how much trust you place in the person you are lending too. 

You are correct tho if you reported them for using without permission you would have fun explaining to the ticket office mafia why lol

That’s interesting to know. Risks both ways unless it’s a cash in hand deal.