Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SickoDicko

Arsenal Away - Sat 13 Aug 22 3PM

33 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Return only cost me £35.50 on Monday which I didn’t think was too bad. Arrive in London about 90 mins before kick off, and leave at 6:30

I can get £38 return, usually always can tbh £19 each way, but the advertised '£20 returns' not possible on those dates.

Edited by Permafrost

On 20/07/2022 at 12:19, Bayfox said:

Reference, refers to the client Reference number, everyone who's an account holder at LCFC will have been allocated 1.

To purchase tickets you require one. When you purchase an away ticket you allocate that ticket to yourself. If you are purchasing more than 1 ticket they all default to your name and you have to re allocate to each individual in the basket 

When people are asking for Reference numbers it means they are asking if anyone has a Reference they aren't using for that match. That way they can add it to there account as family and friends and then buy a ticket for themselves by allocating the ticket to the persons name instead of their own,  or they may have enough points on their own account, but want to buy an extra ticket for a mate or family that don't have enough points to buy at the same time.

If you are buying at your allocated time nut only 1 then you won't ever have to alter anything but if you are buying more than one you would need the other person's details (Reference) to do so.

Hope that makes some sense.

Sorry to revisit this. My mate has 450+ away points and we’ve linked accounts for this purpose.

I’m sorted for Arsenal thanks to a FT member, but I just logged in to try and see if it’d let me buy a ticket in both my account and his, but it will only let me buy one and post it to his address under his account, if I switch to my ref it says I can’t allocate. I then logged into my account and tried to buy one allocated to him to post to my address and I can’t even add to basket on mine. 😂😂😂

What am I doing wrong? Sorry for all the questions, feel like an idiot. Would just be easier to get tickets posted to my address because we don’t live too close to each other.

6 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Sorry to revisit this. My mate has 450+ away points and we’ve linked accounts for this purpose.

I’m sorted for Arsenal thanks to a FT member, but I just logged in to try and see if it’d let me buy a ticket in both my account and his, but it will only let me buy one and post it to his address under his account, if I switch to my ref it says I can’t allocate. I then logged into my account and tried to buy one allocated to him to post to my address and I can’t even add to basket on mine. 😂😂😂

What am I doing wrong? Sorry for all the questions, feel like an idiot. Would just be easier to get tickets posted to my address because we don’t live too close to each other.

Unless you have 450+ points yourself you won’t be able to allocate or buy as it’s not reached your priority, therefore it won’t allow you to purchase a ticket until your sale window opens. In terms of on his account it’s the same I guess. He has priority but you don’t, so I don’t think it will allow him to allocate you a ticket until it reaches your sale window. 

Just now, DerbyshireFox said:

Unless you have 450+ points yourself you won’t be able to allocate or buy as it’s not reached your priority, therefore it won’t allow you to purchase a ticket until your sale window opens. In terms of on his account it’s the same I guess. He has priority but you don’t, so I don’t think it will allow him to allocate you a ticket until it reaches your sale window. 

That’s how I understood it too, so was surprised by the linking reference method. Still doesn’t make sense to me how that works haha

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

That’s how I understood it too, so was surprised by the linking reference method. Still doesn’t make sense to me how that works haha

Works well if you are in the same priority group I guess, otherwise have to see if your mate can wait until it reaches your priority. 

• Thanks 1