Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

loftus-cheek

11 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Foxes Talkers turning their noses up at RLC, meanwhile The Telegraph report that Newcastle have identified him as a summer target. 

They can afford his wages, we can't. These hacks who link these very highly paid players with us are not doing their research.

11 hours ago, Sly said:

His statistical rating isn’t that dissimilar to Soumare. 

Based on what I’d seen, I’d have thought he would be better. 

KDH is better than the pair of them. 

He’s got a lower passing % than Ndidi 

How is that even possible?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's trash talk but if we bought in tete and souttar I'd like to bring him in on loan maybe to add some grit to our already toothless midfield. Injuries/salary are all relevant points but considering our position I reckon he'd have a positive box to box impact.https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2023/01/25/crystal-palace-leicester-loftus-cheek/

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I know it's trash talk but if we bought in tete and souttar I'd like to bring him in on loan maybe to add some grit to our already toothless midfield. Injuries/salary are all relevant points but considering our position I reckon he'd have a positive box to box impact.https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2023/01/25/crystal-palace-leicester-loftus-cheek/

I’d rather let Ian Watkins (off of lost prophets not steps) babysit than get this wasteman in.

• Haha 2