Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

loftus-cheek

probably worth a thread of its own. 

Is it just me or anyone else just think he’s garbage? Up there with the most over rated players in the league. 

doesn’t inspire me at all. Take the cash and go for kocku all day long. 

• Like 2

I don’t think he was/is a bad player, but he should have left Chelsea 4 years ago. His career has stalled. 

in the context of the Fofana speculation, it is nonsense. We don’t need a CM as part of any potential deal. I don’t think he will go this window, and if he did, it needs to be straight cash and a big fee.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

Why is this a thread? Is there a link?

there’s been lots of links claiming he’s the player chelsea are putting forward as a makeweight in the deal for lil wes 

it’s a stronger link than  half the forum 

Edited by Lambert09

8 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

probably worth a thread of its own. 

Is it just me or anyone else just think he’s garbage? Up there with the most over rated players in the league. 

doesn’t inspire me at all. Take the cash and go for kocku all day long. 

Is he overrated?  I've thought it's generally been considered he's never fulfilled his potential.  I recall Tuchel said he has the ability but lacks self confidence.  

I don't think he's garbage from the games I've seen him play at Chelsea, but definitely don't see where he fits for us.  

4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Probably about at my limit today, pass me the bleach.

Due to living cost crisis, I can only offer you smart price washing up liquid

or are you that mad, you’re going to clean your toilet? If that’s the case, can I book you in?

Edited by fox_favourite

6 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Due to living cost crisis, I can only offer you smart price washing up liquid

or are you that mad, you’re going to clean your toilet? If that’s the case, can I book you in?

At least I’ll go out farting bubbles.

• Haha 1

Sounds like one for the unpopular opinion thread but I quite like him. A bit like Youri but with more physicality, and could work well in a double pivot with Wilf say. 

That said don’t see any way he comes here especially when we already have at least 2 too many CM’s at present. 

Only player I would want as part swap for Fofana would be Colwill. But even then would be asking for £70m+ and Colwill this summer.

• Like 3